Car thumbnail bug

Hi guys,

I want to talk to you about a very very very (very) annoying and stupid problem.

When I’m in the car selection screen, the cars thumbnails won’t appear before several minutes, or worse, the wrong cars would be displayed.

When you have several times the same car but in different configurations (off road, track, snow for exemple), and want to chose one when you are in multiplayer mode, and have only 20 seconds to choose one, without any picture, it’s a pain in the a**.

Am I the only one?

yeah, mate, I’ve been having this problem since day one, along with several other annoying menu bugs (usually lag). It usually takes anywhere from 30 seconds to a couple of minutes for the proper thumbnail images to be in their right place. It also happens when auctioning cars. After completing an auction of your own car, half the thumbnails are blank when it returns to the car list, and like usual, sometimes takes a minute or so for them to reappear.

So yeah, no, you aren’t alone with this. :slight_smile:

I do have the same problem, but it has started to happen with today’s new update. I never had this problem before.

After i had completed the new story, i was driving a bit and then the game (for the first time) showed me a message about streaming problems. Load times have increased and the game is not running very stable. Even after shuting down and rebooting my pc and restarting the game, load times are longer than usual and the game doesn’t seem to run stable.

Honestly, the game was completely fine bevor the new update. No problem with the car thumbnails, shorter load times and no crashes to desktop at all.

Edit:
I did a reset of the Forza Horizon 4 app. At first it looked like it did not help. But currently, although i can not connect to the online servers, all other problems seem to be gone. A very strange situation, i have to say.