Car modeling errors and bug reports

Volkswagen Golf R32 2003:
Has a broken backlight for all front-panel buttons. (Works well in FM6).
Volkswagen Scirocco R 2011:
Has a broken backlight for all front-panel buttons.

Also, a lots of cars missing paddle shifters(works well in FH4) animations and only has driver hands animation.

1 Like

Mercedes-Benz A 45 AMG 2013:
Has a broken backlight for steering wheel buttons. (Works well in FH3)
Mercedes-Benz G 65 AMG 2013:
Has a broken backlight for steering wheel buttons AND front panel. (Same wheel and front panel works well in Mercedes-Benz G 63 AMG 6x6).
Volvo V60 Polestar 2015:
Has a broken backlight for front panel

Works well in FH3 S60 Polestar (v60 in fh3 broken too), they share same saloon

1 Like

The Mercedes-AMG GT 4-Door CoupƩ has mirror inverted AMG Logos on the right side of the exhaust and the right side of the front headlights.
See the pictures.

2 Likes

Mazda 323 GTR has a rectangle number plate but should be square you have even detailed the fixing plate for this yet still used a rectangle.

Fix it or remove the fixing plate detail off and make it so we can add our own with decals.

This was already an issue in FH4.
Many car details are wrong and it seems nobody addresses this.
Iā€™m thinking of the new car-pack TT RS 2018 and e.g. the Audi RS4 Avant, who both have wrong tail lights.

Just wanted to tell you about serveral Bugs ive came along on cars.

1. Lambo Gallardo Spider - Color mismatch on Hood
  2. Ford Deluxe - wheels with wheelspacers clip through fender on rear right side
  3. Deberti F150 - Suspension doesnā€™t work probably(visual) it looks stiff and lets the wheel clip through the ground. (Present glitch since fh4)
  4. Basically all trucks have a to low turning angleā€¦ (Present since fh2 and doesnt affect the handling but looks wierd)
  5. Mclaren Speedtail - turn angle is way to high. Looks like the car has a drift suspension installed. (Doesnā€™t effect handling too)
  6. Many cars (f.e. porsche 930 Turbo, or the new Golf) have a bug with the rollcagesā€¦ rollcages seem to be installed with all available options. (Again a visual bug)
  7. Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX has multiple Bugs with its visual tuning parts. (Untextured inside, glitched tail light band which can be seen through)

Many cars need to be remodeldā€¦ ( examples: VW Scirocco, Silvia S15, Skyline R32) they dont look like their real life counterparts and use wrong proportions.

Hope some kind of Devs sees thisā€¦ got no chancenull via tickets on forza supportā€¦

1 Like

2010 Pagani Zonda R:
Has a broken on-wheel tachometer (Works well in FH3)

2 Likes

The rear track on the 4 runner is way to wide, much wider then the front wheels making it look weird. Also steering angle is super low. Also the grill is low poly even on the highest settings

Also im not sure if its a glitch or just a new suspension model they are trying out. But instead of the front end dipping when you brake, and springing back up when you come to a stop(like on every other car) the front end doesnt dip and and the whole car sinks down

2006 Audi RS4:
Has a broken backlight for steering wheel buttons.

1 Like

Itā€™s been a major point of discussion amongst fans for a while now, many of these iconic Japanese tuner cars in Forza have incredibly outdated, or just downright inaccurate, car models (looking at you S15), and some even have taken steps back, as theyā€™ve had all aftermarket bumpers and kits removed as early as Horizon 2, and never had anything added back (The Nissan R32 being the prime example).

With the Horizon series now well into itā€™s fifth title, and getting ready to celebrate itā€™s 10 year anniversary of the first horizon game, itā€™s rather unfair that these fan favorite cars have been neglected a proper model update, while other more unknown or or unused cars in the series have had full revamps. The cars that have been well overdue an update are as follows (by brand):

Nissan:

2000 Nissan Silvia (S15)
1999 Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R
1993 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R
1994 Nissan Silvia Kā€™s (S14 Kouki)
1992 Nissan Silvia Kā€™s (S13)

Subaru:

1998 Subaru Impreza 22b STI

Toyota:

1998 Toyota Supra (MK4)
1985 Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex (AE86)

Mazda:

1997 Mazda RX-7

Mitsubishi:

1999 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI

This list was compiled by not just my opinions, but from many other members of the Forza community, and even some rather popular Forza YouTubers (a few who have well over 1 million subscribers). This, as I have said before, isnā€™t just a new issue, but been a topic of discussion going as far back as Horizon 3.

We are asking the devs desperately to update these cars, as for being some of the communities most used cars (taking a look back at the early Horizon 5 season that showed what percentage of players drove a car from a specific country) are from Japan, as it brought in a 25% community usage, when the next biggest group was Germany with a 9%, it just seems as if the devs arenā€™t listening to itā€™s community, when that is what the devs said they would like to pride themselves onā€¦

I hope this post is able to gain some traction for this, and that the developers please listen to this years long suggestion and request.

8 Likes

As a JDM fan, I am cautious to the contrary about these opinions.

Because their re-modeling involves the removal of the body kit.
Remember the S2000 CR added to the game from FM5?
This car, added to the game as a replacement for the S2000 used until FH1, was an accurate but boring model with no body kit whatsoever.

Letā€™s say they responded to community input and re-modeled the S15.
Surely they would delete all the body kits currently available and say they ā€œimprovedā€ it by providing one boring current-trend widebody kit.
This may be an evolution in model accuracy, but it could be a major regression in one of Forzaā€™s important features customizability.

I feel the same way about the Golf R32. Love the car, love the body mods, but the wheel fitment is awful. It also needs a proper update but only if it doesnā€™t lose any of its mods.

Itā€™s a tough situation and I agree with both Unspheredleek74 and nb3254! Some of these car models are OLD but cars have such limited visual upgrades already that I donā€™t want to see even more of them disappear.

4 Likes

Please donā€™t let them mess with that one haha. I love it how it is. :smile:

After market parts arenā€™t part of JDM.
JDM means Japanese Domestic Market which means cars made to be sold in Japan. Even Corvette or Mustang can be JDM.

1 Like

But if you completely remodel a vehicle then these aftermarket parts may not fit the new body and probably wouldnā€™t look right because it would be slapping lower detail parts onto a higher detail vehicle. Itā€™s like a car ecosystem! It all needs to be balanced together.

2 Likes

Audi RS4 Avant 2018 has same mirror reflections on left and right.

2 Likes

Well there is this:

Also the 2002 r34sā€™s rear badge and 3rd brakelight arenā€™t centerd and the r35 nismo has a black texture in one of body-kit front bumpers and the gtr badge seems off.

I wish they would add active aero to the Ferrari SF90 stradale, it has such a cool spoiler
Also wish they would add proper active aero to the FXX K and FXX K Evo

3 Likes

The 1990 Mazda RX-7 Savanna model dates back to Forza Motorsport 1, where it was a USDM RX-7 Turbo. It can be distinguished by its side mirrors, which were never changed. One of the main issues with this model though is the windshield wipers, which are still those of a LHD model, despite the car being RHD. The issue has been there since Motorsport 2, when many USDM Japanese cars were turned into "JDM"s by simply swapping the steering wheel position and leaving everything else the same.

Forza Motorsport 1 had a 2003 Celica 1800 VVT-i, which had the same exterior as the SS-II just with a different bumper light placement. It was also left hand drive and had the 1.8 140hp engine.

The 2003 Celica GT-S had a 1.8 180hp engine and it also was left hand drive.

Since Motorsport 2, Forza has only had one VII gen Celica, the SS-II, which used the 1800 VVT-i model with GT-S engine, however itā€™s right hand drive and has a 1.8 140hp gauge cluster with 8k RPM limit and JDM 180 km/h limit. So all issues youā€™ve mentioned match.

On top of this, Iā€™d like to add that in Motorsport 1 it had an actual complete Razzi body kit with its own unique rear bumper, which went missing in Motorsport 2.

2 Likes