Can't complete PR stunts in current Summer season

Got 3 stars in both Northbridge and Derwent Water speed traps, but the tasks don’t show as complete and no reward granted

oh, that’s odd; I got all of them fine - think all you can do is repeat them

Yeah, apparently need to do them again to complete… they’re difficult AF

1 Like

That’s good to hear, that you got them, not that you had to do them again and they were a pain :wink:

I was just testing myself but like a goof I forgot your issues were with the Speed ones and I did the Danger Sign lol (which worked). Just running up to the Speed Zone now but it seems a moot point now :slight_smile: Hope the rest of the list is fun (Rivals of course being broken and not giving points, so yeah, not that one)

EDIT : All worked for me first go fwiw… so, I guess I’m sucked into another series for the sake of testing if I get the pointless (for me * ) Backstage Passes added or not. Lost 2 in last series.

• pointless for me because I have all the cars currently in the (my?) list and they haven’t put the voting and adding back in yet for now 3 (?) series, so unless they were adding them it’s just more points I can’t use anyway… this game is so dead, to me, so why am I here lol

hoonigan rs200 souped-up to 999 for all three in my case, though the jump’s easier with a Mosler or 599xx evolution souped-up to 999 (usual suspects as always)