[BTM] Yakov Alfa's Designs | 2016 Dodge Viper ACR (5/29)

Hey, I’m finally making an update on time! I’ve decided to reveal two police designs I’ve made…

My Polizia Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4!

This isn’t quite an exact replica, but it’s pretty close to the Gallardo 560-4 that Lamborghini donated to the Italian State Police. At some point in the future I may go back and make an exact replica, but for the time being this near-replica is just fine. It’s available for download in my storefront for free!

My Minnesota Lake Police Chevrolet Camaro SS!

A town a short distance from where I live has an ‘04 Chevrolet Impala 9C1 Interceptor with an awesome livery. I decided to recreate something similar to it in game, except on a Camaro SS due to the 8th-gen Impala not being in game. This was the result, and I have to say it looks equally as good! It is also available for download in my storefront for free!

Next up, I have some great news! I’ve managed to finish adapting my Hellcat design onto the ‘09 Challenger! Now anyone without the 392 Challenger DLC can have a chance to drive my Hellcat replicar! My plan is to launch the ‘09 version alongside the ‘12 version on December 6th. Like the ‘12 version, the ‘09 version will come in 11 different color variants (I’ve decided to remove Stryker Green from the list of colors). I will be putting the TorRed w/black wheels variant of the paint job as well as the Hellcat tune in my storefront for free on 12/6, and the other 11 color variants will be sold exclusively through the auction house for 60,000CR (TorRed w/bronze wheels is an auction house exclusive). The main differences between the ‘09 version and ‘12 version is that the ‘09 version does not have a ram air hood intake, it has slightly less torque, it weighs slightly less, and it’s twin-screw supercharged instead of centrifugally supercharged. Aside from that, the two versions are pretty much identical. Here’s a pic of the ‘09 version in Stryker Red!

There’s one more thing I’d like to show… Here’s a WIP pic of my Petty’s Garage Challenger replica!

Alright, that’s all I’ve got for this update! I’m hoping to get the Petty’s Garage design finished on the ‘09 Challenger very soon, then I’ll adapt it to the ‘12 Challenger. Once I’ve got both versions finished they’ll be available for download in my storefront for free! Thanks for stopping by, later!

1 Like

What’s this? Two updates on time?! Yeah, I’m just as surprised as you are, Lol. Anyways, I’m going to once more be revealing two designs…

My Hennessey Venom GT World’s Fastest Edition!

In celebration of the Venom GT breaking the production car speed record Hennessey announced a limited run of Venom GT World’s Fastest Editions. It’s a relatively simple stripe job, but I’ve also painted the new roof scoop that the Venom GT has started using recently. It’s a very nice, clean look for the car, and the painted-on roof scoop actually looks convincingly real from multiple angles. It is available in my storefront for free!

My SSC Ultimate Aero XT!

SSC has been very quiet as of late, but back in 2012 they announced a very interesting variant of the Ultimate Aero, designated the XT. The paint features multiple red stripes with white accents, as well as the “XT” text near the rear Ultimate Aero badge. I recommend equipping Motegi SP10 rims (20” front, 21” rear). It is available in my storefront for free!

I would also like to mention that I have started selling two new vehicles through the auction house, my 2015 Dodge Viper SRT mini-replicar (2013 Viper), and a Transformers 1 Bumblebee replica (Camaro SS)! Due to me having revealed two designs already, I will be holding pics and details of these new vehicles until my next update this Wednesday. In the meantime, you can check my inventory list for pics and details of the 2015 Vipers, and I’ll be adding Bumblebee to it soon. If you’re looking to pick one up there are 8 color variants of the 2015 Viper, and a single variant of Bumblebee.

That’s it for this update! Thanks for stopping by, later!

1 Like

Like I mentioned in my last update, I’ve got two more auction house exclusive creations to reveal!

My 2015 Dodge Viper SRT replicar!

The paint features hood vents and dual SRT stripes, and the build provides a minor power upgrade to mimic the 2015 Viper’s 5 horsepower increase. Initially I wasn’t sure I wanted to sell these because I consider it to be a relatively simple replicar, but I figured that if the price for them was very close to a stock Viper, people may be interested in them. There are 8 different color variants all at 110,000CR each, or 850,000CR for the full 8-car set (a 30,000CR discount if bought as a full set instead of individually). If you’d like a custom variant made for you, just let me know and we’ll get it figured out! Otherwise, the 8 different variants will be available through the auction house at nearly all times!

Here are the 8 color variants currently available:

Adrenaline Red (w/White SRT Stripes)

Adrenaline Red (w/Black SRT Stripes)

Race Yellow (w/Black SRT Stripes)

Stryker Green (w/Black SRT Stripes)

GTS Blue (w/White SRT Stripes)

Viper White (w/Red SRT Stripes)

Billet Silver (w/Black SRT Stripes)

Black (w/Silver SRT Stripes)

My Transformers 1 Bumblebee replica!

I had someone request a Camaro SS with stock stripes, so I chose to replicate the stripes seen on Bumblebee from Transformers 1. Once I had finished the design for him (Summit White w/Orange Stripes), I realized that I could make a pretty good Bumblebee replica using what I had already made. My plan is to sell up to 25 Bumblebee replicas, at which point the replica will be discontinued. Due to the low number of units, each one is priced at 100,000CR. I know this is a massive increase over the vehicle’s stock value, but keep in mind that I will never be selling this replica again. They are also numbered 01-25, with the numbering subtly located beneath the rear window. The build is meant to make the car capable of various racing and stunt driving, and the tuning is carried over from my ZL1 replicar to give the Bumblebee replica good performance characteristics. Be sure to message me if you’d like something specific done to one that you’ll be purchasing! Otherwise, I will be selling at least one Bumblebee replica through the auction house at most times of the day, every day, until all 25 units are sold! (I’d also like to quickly mention that the stripes’ misalignment on the decklid spoiler is impossible to fix. I repeatedly modified it for quite a long time, but nothing worked. Blame T10 for providing wonky body coordinates, not me…)

Also, I’m going to be doing my best to get the Petty’s Garage Challenger finished by my next update. My painting work flow is kind of random, so sometimes I’ll get several paints done in one night, while other times it may take me months to get around to finishing a single paint (my Hellcat replicar is one example). I started the Petty’s Garage Challenger towards the end of a “paint all the cars!” streak, so it’s been sitting at 90% done for a while now. If I manage to get it done for the next update, I’ll reveal the two versions (one on the ‘09 Challenger and one on the ‘12 Challenger) alongside another Atlantic Autosport Challenger that I made a while back.

Alright, that’s the end of this update! To any fellow Americans, have a great Thanksgiving today! And as always, thanks for stopping by! Later!

1 Like

I’m a bit late for this update due to staying up really late Sunday morning trying to finish the Petty’s Garage design. But good news, it’s finally done!

My Petty’s Garage Signature Series Dodge Challenger SRT-8!

And as I promised, I’ve adapted the paint to the Challenger 392 as well!

It was a little time consuming trying to figure out the number 3 due to the angle of my reference pics, but I managed to get it done. I’ve also done the small bits for it, like the hood pins and tow hooks. Regardless of the time it took, I’m very happy with the final product, and I hope you all are too! Both versions are now available in my storefront for free! I recommend equipping 21” Tenzo R RS-5 rims for both versions. And for the ‘09 version specifically, the Dodge rear decklid spoiler. I was also careful with my positioning of the front bumper decals for the ‘09 version, so the design is actually compatible with the Dodge front bumper if you wish to use it instead of the stock bumper.

I’m extremely happy to announce that this weekend my 300th ZL1 replicar was sold, a Victory Red! Congratulations to fluffydino123, owner of VIN0300! My #1 reason for putting some of my creations in the auction house was to reach more people and better connect with those who support my work, and I couldn’t be happier with the results! It has been a massive motivational boost for me to see so many people loving what I do! I’ve said many times before but I’ll say it again… Thank you to each and every one of you who support what I do! Whether it’s downloading a design off my storefront, buying an auction house exclusive, posting in this thread, or messaging me over XBL, it really means a lot to me! Thank you!

I’ve had a very busy week, so I’m going to be taking a short break from my usual thread updates. I won’t be taking a break from the in-game side of things though, I will still be putting up all 21 of my current auction house exclusives regularly. And I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but we’re a mere 5 days away from the full-time launch of my Hellcat replicars! With that said, my next update will be this Saturday, December 6th. See ya then, later!

1 Like

WOW the Challenger looks fantastic ,nice work.

Thanks man, I’m glad you like it!

After posting my update I remembered that I wanted to also reveal my other Atlantic Autosport CTSCC Challenger, but I had completely forgot about it… I guess I’ll just let the Petty’s Garage Challenger have a week in the spotlight, this Saturday I’ll launch the Hellcats, and then the week after that I’ll reveal the Atlantic Autosport replica.

And thanks to a friend texting me about the Dubai Police’s showcar lineup, I think I’ve got an idea for my next new design… Stay tuned!

I was unexpectedly busy over the weekend (trying find a Phoenix on GTA V to turn into a Mad Max Interceptor), so I’m having to make this update a bit later than I had originally planned…

Despite Lizard Squad’s best efforts to ruin everybody’s weekend, as of this past Saturday my Hellcat replicars are now available full-time! There are 10 auction house exclusive color variants, which are available on both the ‘09 and ‘12 Challengers (10 ‘09 versions and 10 ‘12 versions). I have also uploaded 1 variant of the paint (TorRed w/black wheels) as well as the tune for both the ‘09 and ‘12 Challengers. This way you can download the free variant from my storefront and try it out for yourself, and if you like it, you can choose to purchase other color variants through the auction house.

The 20 Hellcat replicars (10 ‘09 versions and 10 ‘12 versions) will be joining the rest of my current auction house exclusive creations, bringing the total number of AHE cars up to 41. As usual, I will be trying to regularly put up the AHE cars to match demand. You can also message me and request specific AHE cars be put up for you, or even special variants of them. The AHE variants are 60,000CR each, and you can request a 20,000CR “rebate” if you purchase the full 10-car set of either the ‘09 or ‘12 versions.

As I mentioned in a previous update, the main difference paint-wise between the ‘09 and ‘12 versions is that the ‘09 version lacks the ram air hood due to its stock hood decals being impossible to remove. Tune-wise the two versions are nearly identical, except the ‘09 version weighs slightly less and has slightly less torque than the ‘12 version.

I have decided to remove both the Stryker Green and the GTS Blue color variants from the list of available colors, as I felt they were unnecessary. This is why there are 10 auction house exclusive color variants instead of the originally planned 12. So, the final lineup of available colors is: Stryker Red, TorRed w/bronze wheels (an AHE), TorRed w/black wheels (a free SF variant), Header Orange, Stinger Yellow, Sublime Green, B5 Blue, Jazz Blue, Plum Crazy Purple, Ivory White, and Granite Crystal Grey. I have also updated the Header Orange and Stinger Yellow color variants to better reflect their real-world counterparts, as seen below.

Header Orange

Stinger Yellow

Further information on my Hellcat replicars can be found in this thread’s original post, where I first revealed them just over a month ago. But as always, if you have any questions feel free to ask me!

I’ve decided to once again take another week before making my next update, just to give my Hellcats a bit more spotlight time. The plan for my next update is to reveal my Atlantic Autosport CTSCC Dodge Challenger SRT-8 design, which I had originally planned to reveal alongside my Petty’s Garage Signature Series Challengers. After that reveal I may resume my “every Wednesday and weekend” update schedule, or I may just stick to weekend updates. Even though it may seem like I have a lot of free time, I tend to become extremely busy when I least expect it, making it very difficult for me to write up these updates every few days. If I stick to only doing them on the weekends, I think I may be able to manage it a little better. We’ll see…

Finally, I’m about to start working on three new designs: an American-style ZR1 police interceptor, a Japan National Police-style Subaru 22B, and a Dubai Police-style Hennessey Venom GT. I was originally just going to be doing a Dubai Police Venom GT, but someone requested some police liveries for a ZR1 and a 22B, and I thought they would be fun to attempt as well. I have no timeframe for when they will be done, but I’m hoping it’ll be relatively soon.

That’s it for this update, I hope you enjoy my Hellcats! Thanks for stopping by, later!

How do you do the design for the police cars?

The same way I do every other paint job, I place a few hundred shapes on the car until things look right. Lol

I don’t have some special police version of the cars that I can paint either, they’re just the normal in-game cars with decals on them.

Yay, an update on time! Now where’s my dang cookie? Oh, Putin is out of cookies? Figures! Fine then, I’ll just reveal the design…

My #34 Atlantic AutoSport CTSCC Dodge Challenger SRT-8!

I had originally planned to reveal this alongside the Petty’s Garage design about two weeks ago, but I managed to forget about it… Thankfully, I actually remembered this time! If you’d like the design it’s available in my storefront for free! Once the paint has been applied, I recommend equipping the Dodge front bumper and 20” Racing Hart C4 rims.

I’ve started working on a 2015 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 replicar, but at this time I’m unsure if it will be released or not. Unfortunately, there are a number of key differences between the 2010 and 2015 Camaros, and trying to get a 2010 to resemble a 2015 is a little tricky… The tune is pretty much good to go, so if I can manage to get the design to work the replicar will be launched before the end of this year. However, if I can’t get the design to look right the entire project will have to be scrapped… I would like to release the tune on its own in that scenario, but due to my use of the “aspiration glitch” for the build (I did an LS9 swap), the tune will not install correctly if I don’t manually do the glitch every time the tune is equipped. If the tune was downloaded from the storefront you obviously cannot modify it as it’s locked, so the engine would default back to being supercharged and you’d end up with a ridiculously inaccurate build, making the tune pointless. This replicar is far more challenging to get done right than the others I have made, so it’s going to be interesting to see if I can make it work… Stay tuned!

I’ve had a number of people ask me which creations I’m currently selling through the auction house… Instead of expecting them to read through this entire thread (which I’ll admit, is extremely long), here’s a quick list of all 41 of my current auction house creations in order of price from highest to lowest:

-2014 SRT Viper T/A Replicar | 2013 Viper | 125,000CR | 4 Color Variants

-2015 Dodge Viper SRT Replicar | 2013 Viper | 110,000CR | 8 Color Variants

-TF1 Bumblebee Limited Edition Replica | 2010 Camaro | 100,000CR | 1 Color Variant | Limited to 25 Units

-2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Replicar | 2009 Challenger | 60,000CR | 10 Color Variants

-2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Replicar | 2012 Challenger | 60,000CR | 10 Color Variants

-2012 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Replicar | 2010 Camaro | 58,000CR | 8 Color Variants

Finally, be sure to check back here this Wednesday as I’ll be revealing my original ZR1 Police Interceptor and Japan National Police 22B liveries! I can almost guarantee that you’re gonna love them! That’s it for this update, see you Wednesday! Later!

Unfortunately I became extremely ill this past Monday, so I don’t have a whole lot of brain power available to me at this time. Because of this, this update is going to be very short…

My Original Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Police Interceptor Livery!

My Original Subaru 22B NPA-Style Kanagawa Prefectural Police Livery!

Both designs are now available in my storefront for free! I have more things that I’d like to mention, but like I said, I just don’t have enough brain power right now. I won’t be making another update until I feel better, so I may be away for just a week, or maybe an entire month. We’ll have to see…

I hope you guys like my new designs and hopefully I’ll be back in action soon! Later!

Alright, that’s enough of a break, time to get back into it… I figured I would post a quick update just to get anyone who’s interested in what’s going on up to speed.

Good news, my Camaro Z/28 replicar is complete and will be launched this weekend! It is by far my best tuning work yet, and the paint job really helps to complete the car. I think you’re gonna like it!

I would like to apologize for not running my auction house portion of things these past two weeks; I simply was not feeling well enough to manage it all. While I’m not feeling %100 just yet, I am well enough that things can return to normal very soon. Therefore, I will be restarting my auction house exclusive cars as soon as I launch the Z/28 this weekend. All 41 of the previously available AHE creations will return to full time “production,” as well as all 8 variants of my new Z/28 replicar.

Hopefully the Z/28 replicar can help to make up for my lack of activity while I was ill, and I look forward to get back into making paints! I hope everyone had a good holiday and New Years, and I hope you’ll check back here this weekend for my next update! Later!

It’s good to be back, but it’s even better to come back to launch such a (in my opinion) fantastic replicar!

My 2015 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 replicar!

Paint features include a front splitter, lower front grille molding, foglamp molding, headlight styling, side skirt molding, rear bumper molding, 2015 style taillights, an integrated rear decklid spoiler, hood vent, and Z/28 badges. Tune features include a naturally aspirated V8, 507HP, 479lb-ft of torque, 3,838lbs total weight, accurate gear ratios, extremely powerful brakes, a stiff and highly responsive suspension, improved chassis rigidity, 295mm front (unfortunately, 305mm fronts are not available in game) and 305mm rear tires with 20” rims front and rear (there’s no way to reduce them to 19”). Handling is extremely grippy and consistent, with a small amount of easily controllable oversteer to provide an extra level of control (and therefore faster lap times) to veteran drivers. The car is very easy to drive due to its immense grip, but skilled drivers will find that it’s also extremely quick with tons of potential for fast lap times. I’ve run consistent high 1:34s around Mazda Laguna Seca with this replicar, with my fastest time being a 1:34.746. Once the tires have warmed up you will find that it’s extremely easy to run nearly identical lap times each and every lap. This is the only car I have ever driven where I’ve actually managed to run identical lap times, it’s that consistent.

This replicar will be an auction house exclusive, with there being 8 different color variants (my Z/28’s paint lineup is identical to my ZL1’s paint lineup, but Red Hot takes the place of Victory Red). Each unit costs 75,000CR (the Z/28’s real world MSRP), or 500,000CR for the entire 8 car set (a 100,000CR discount if bought as a full set instead of individually). As with all of my AHEs, you can request custom colors or any other modification be made to a Z/28 that you want to purchase.

The 8 color variants available are:

Red Hot

Crystal Red

Sunset Orange

Rally Yellow

Synergy Green

IROC Blue

Summit White

Silver Ice White

In other news, on the 15th of last month my 400th ZL1 replicar was sold, a Crystal Red! Congratulations to Ralph Faria, owner of ZL1 VIN0400!

Also, like I mentioned in my mini-update two days ago, now that my Z/28 has launched I have also restarted “production” on the rest of my auction house exclusive cars. All 41 cars that I was previously selling through the auction house will now be back full time, as well as the 8 new Z/28 replicar variants. Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience caused by the down time these past couple weeks.

I think my next paint will be a custom Nissan GTR R35, but I have no timeframe for when it will be done (mainly because I haven’t even started it yet, Lol). Also, I’m having to reconsider my plans for a Dubai Police Venom GT design, as the shape of the car’s body doesn’t cooperate well with the typical Dubai Police design. None the less, I hope to have something new to share with you all very soon! Thanks for checking out my latest update, later!

Great work on the Z28, I like the Police Vette also. I’m longing for a Z/28 in Forza so bad! I made a super simple one on both FM5 and FH2. The wheel selection in FH2 allows for a pretty close match.

Thanks man, I appreciate that! I actually wish I could make the Z/28 look better, but there’s limits to how much I can do in game.

I want to see the real Z/28 show up in a Forza game as well, it’s an absolute beast of a car! I think there’s a fair chance for it to show up in FM6, at the very least as a DLC.

Being as you don’t have your version of the Z/28 in your thread, would you mind PM’ing me a couple pics of it? I’d really like to see how you approached it.

I didn’t really do much of anything vinyl group wise, didn’t even put a Z/28 badge on it, I just painted it red, painted the spoiler carbon fiber, put wheels on it. I used the ZL1 though so the ground effects are a little closer to the Z/28.

Ah, right… It probably still looks nice though.

Originally I was just gonna make a Z/28 tune for the SS, but then I realized I may be able to make a decent replicar out of it. And I actually wanted to use the ZL1 as a base, but due to the way the foglights are setup I thought it’d look odd. Obviously it’s the only option in FM5 and FH2, but in FM4 I just went with the SS. I would’ve liked to have had the ZL1’s splitter, skirts, and diffuser though…

The most awkward part about all this is that I’d love to see the real Z/28, Hellcat, T/A, etc. show up as DLC for Forza, but then it’d take away my “job” of making replicars. Lol

Got myself a SRT Viper yesterday. What a beast. Nice painting Yakov. :slight_smile:

Thanks man, I’m glad you like it! And it’s great to see it in action in those pics!

1 Like

I swear, I’ve gotta be the laziest person in the world… At least I’ve got a new update to post!

My custom Arctic Camo Nissan GTR R35!

This design had a short lived run in my storefront before I removed it a few months ago (before I even started this thread). I’ve decided to bring it back, but in the form of an exclusive prize car. Anyone who posts a time in the Ferrari Kaido Challenge may claim one, in any color combination they’d like, after the competition ends on February 13th. This will be the final time the design is available to the public. After the competition has ended the car will return to “personal paint” status. A custom painted and tuned R35 for doing nothing more than setting a lap time? It doesn’t get much better than that! Go check out the competition’s thread and get to lapping!

These past couple weeks the 100th Viper T/A, 100th Challenger Hellcat, and the 25th and final TF1 Bumblebee were sold! Congratulations to the owners of the VIN0100 T/A and Hellcat replicars, as well as the 25 owners of the TF1 Bumblebee replica!

Being as the final TF1 Bumblebee has been sold and the Z/28 replicars have been available for awhile now, I may as well update my AHE list… Here’s the current list of all 48 of my auction house creations in order of price from highest to lowest:

-2014 SRT Viper T/A Replicar | 2013 Viper | 125,000CR | 4 Color Variants

-2015 Dodge Viper SRT Replicar | 2013 Viper | 110,000CR | 8 Color Variants

-2015 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 Replicar | 2010 Camaro | 75,000CR | 8 Color Variants

-2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Replicar | 2009 Challenger | 60,000CR | 10 Color Variants

-2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Replicar | 2012 Challenger | 60,000CR | 10 Color Variants

-2012 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Replicar | 2010 Camaro | 58,000CR | 8 Color Variants

That’s all I’ve got for now, but I’ll try to get back to doing weekly updates! Thanks for stopping by, later!