Banner text in Eliminator is too large/intrusive

Huge opaque text on my screen, telling me stuff I already know, obscuring the terrain I need to see in order to not crash.

Why? Make it smaller, and put it well above the center of the FOV.

It’s been like this from the very beginning of the Eliminator in FH4. I always wondered if it’s an oversight or if it’s on purpose to TROLL us… :smiling_imp: The placement could not be any worse!
Nowadays, the devs don’t seem to care about the Eliminator anymore. But as it was new in FH4, they played it quite a lot on and off stream. They must have noticed themselves and did nothing…

1 Like

Ideally, there would be an option to turn it off completely.

I can’t imagine how anyone would think it’s useful to have a big wall of text obsuciring your vision as you race through the forest at 200km/h in the dark.

2 Likes

I use high contrast mode, it’s probably worse in there…

I guess the devs do not care about the Eliminator anymore. It’s been a year without any update to the car list. There is even still the bug in the stats that the number of legendary cars driven stays at 0. How hard can it be to fix at least that. It worked in FH4…
Devs, please prove me wrong…!

P.S.: Yes, I know about the audio files for “Eliminator Duos” - but that’s nothing official…

1 Like

files that are in the game are “nothing official?” lol

Semantics… Okay, let’s say not officially released, teased, talked about, written about,…

Throughout the years, many files including new cars were found in the Horizon game files that were never released in the game. Projects can get cancelled…