Back to the Future Bodykit for the DMC DeLorean

I would like to see a bodykit for the DeLorean that makes it look like the time machine from Back to the Future

Ever since it was added into the game I bet all Bttf fans wanted this. Please add this forza devs

3 Likes

Would 100% want to see this! It would be super fun to have and even as a bonus for the kit, when you hit 88mph the bars on the car light up just like they do on the car in the film

3 Likes

I Think Forza Horizon 5 Needs To Add 3 Different Versions of The Delorean Time Machine as a body kit for Back to the future Anniversary each of them are different Classes For The Part 1 Delorean Time Machine it’s a A Class but It goes up to 188 mph hour for Part 2 Time Machine it would Have Tiny Wheels UnderCar to make The Delorean look like it’s hovering but it’s B Class for Part 3 Time Machine I Think it would be a S2 Class Because of the White Walls on the Delorean and it would go up to 288 mph and has 600 horsepower for every each of those 3 upgrades for a feature you can make it glow. And get The Ready Player One Knight Rider Delorean
IMG_7244
IMG_7245
IMG_7246

Please no, I’ve always liked the Delorean as it is, I’ve always hated those movies for what they did to that car.

a car idea for series 34 retro wave

@T10ManteoMax

4 Likes

Which all interior mods from the film. Just the body would look stupid as it will look like a homemade projectt thats yet to be finished

1 Like

I Felt Dissapointed about the retrowave update because the reason why is that I was getting excited that the delorean was supposed to get a upgrade but it didn’t :cry: but the delorean Time Machine is iconic and It makes sense to the retrowave update I’m sorry im just sad about the delorean never got anything new in Forza Horizon 5

1 Like

Releasing 18 June 2024, the Universal Car Pack DLC for FH5 includes three versions of the Time Machine:

These models include dynamic interior lighting and external visual effects when the cars reach 88 mph.

This topic reached 63 votes.

6 Likes