Autumn #Forzathon Shop, Festival Playlist events and rewards through May 23

Championship: “Grudge Match” | Ambleside Scramble | C600 Mustang vs Camaro
Reward: 1969 Ford Mustang

Wow! I have been searching the Auction House every day looking for a '69 Mustang. Come to Papa!

Also shared a tune for the 2009 Mini for the Trial. It’s pretty close between that and the 1965 Mini, but the 2009 I’d say edges it overall, as it looks cool with the body kit, as well as having better handling and stability. Can’t match the acceleration of the 1965, though.

1 Like

Cannot recommend Breeminator’s build for the '65 Mini highly enough - three 1sts and a 2nd (and that was because I backed off a rather aggressive teammate rather than try to pass him). Handles like a dream.

I’ll be giving the 2009 a whirl tonight (I tend to run multiple Trial events if I know I can help people out with high place finishes) but the 65 Cooper had me genuinely laughing when I ran it. Something about hurtling past pretty much the entire field before the first corner and the ‘what the hell was that’ twitches from stuff with tyres bigger than my roof. Bit of a bugger when you run out of top end but, eh, good enough to beat the AI.

Anyone having trouble with the weekly? I select a classic sportscar from my garage and start driving it. I don’t get the completion for “own and drive”.

Which specific model did you use?

Anyway, here are the models you can use for this week’s #Forzathon:

I tried the Sprite MKI, and the 1960 Aston Martin DB4. All are classic cars according to the filter in my garage. Tried quitting and restarting the game (Xbox) and a cold boot. No change. But I bought a classic sports car I didn’t own, the 1960 chev corvette, and I got the completion right away. I hope this isn’t an indication that prior bought cars no longer work for these challenges.

Nice to see another 10mil car in the Forzathon Shop. Keep 'em coming please. I’d prefer to save my credits towards castles and the other homes, and there’s a LOT of expensive cars in this game.

Please please please bring the Ferrari 812 Superfast back soon. Either as a playlist reward or Forzathon Shop item, I don’t care.

And another thing, can we get the Subaru Impreza WRX STi '04 as a playlist reward or Forzathon Shop item sometime? I’ve done several hundreds of wheelspins, and never gotten that Subaru. I can never find it in the auction house either.

1 Like

I have a spare one il be putting it up in auction house some time in the next few days

Seriously. If they want people to use their Forzathon points than they have to start giving us cars like this and the 812 Superfast. If they don’t want to make the Superfast available in Forzathon shop again than they at least should make it a reward for a Playlist.

1 Like

Do they realize not everyone is sitting on a pile of points?

After buying the Ford GT this week, a car I did not yet own, I only have about 500 points left.

The price creep is really bothering me.

1 Like

What price creep? IIRC, cars were 200-300 points in the first months then they went up to 500-700 since everyone was amassing points. And it’s stayed at 600-700 for months now. It’s actually gone down a bit in the last few weeks to 600-650.

2 Likes

Even the price of the super spins went down. I occasionally buy 2 or 3 of those but thats all since we get them doing PR stunts for each season

I don’t have a lot either. Do they realize the people that have a ton of points are probably just cheating?

Nope they aren’t cheating
They just have nothing to spend the points on
BBuying wheelspins is just pointless since you get that many just playing anyway

2 Likes

The main reason buying wheelspins would be pointless is I have hundreds of wheelspins waiting to be spun, but don’t want to spin them because they still haven’t sorted out the nightmare of deleting duplicate cars, when all it needs is a simple indicator in the garage of whether or not a car can be bought from the autoshow.

These a problem also with deleting perked cars when they all look the same.

Use the favourite button…
Problem solved…its such a simple indicator too

Or you could paint them …its not that hard if you think about it

1 Like

I use my favourite button for my favourite cars. I haven’t got round to painting all the cars yet, and I never got round to applying the perks either apart from the perks had to drop below 999, so I had to use them up on unpainted cars which wasn’t my plan.

Don’t you apply your paints to your cars? That should negate needing to favorites cars with paints as they’ll show that way in garage. At least that’s the way my game works.