AquaPainter168 Lionesses England Squad Extreme E

I have been creating the lionesses England squad for the Extreme E collection. Two are in my HUB, and the rest can be bought in the Auction House. Getting them in the Auction House makes them collectable items… hard to get… rare! But also makes your car collection look neatly themed. The rest of the team will be available when the final two cars are released.

3 Likes

Looking incredible!!

Thanks Oliver0023!

1 Like

Nice detail on the seal. Great work, as usual!

Thanks BomberVette!

There should be a new achievement for scoring a goal as RUSSO , in reverse, off the back bumper !

1 Like

Stemming from that, I must ask something of you:

Which vinyl(s) do you use for long, even curves like on the back of the lion? I’ve been using a combination of the sketchers-esque curve and the long quarter for years. Do you use any combination that’s more efficient vinyl count wise? Those long curves are the death of me when it comes to precise vinyls.

They are the 3 bits shown here, and some are skewed a bit. So the 2nd one is actually the first one skewed…

Ah, thanks. Good to know I’m not the only one that uses those go-to vinyls for soft curves. I’ve seen some mad smooth curves in some vinyl groups and have been meaning to ask if the way I’m going about doing my own could be better done some other way. Nice to see I’m not the only one using similar vinyls. :slight_smile:

If you really want super smooth lines you could Anti Alias them manually yourself. It means using a colour between the lion, and the white which would be mid grey. Slide the mid grey lion beneath the dark lion to anti alias the lion with the background. I don’t often do that though as it uses up more layers.

Believe it or not, the company I worked for in the 90’s manually AA our games before AA was a thing. It made me wanted by many computer games companies as they wondered why my graphics were so smooth.