[ANSWERED] Game is not starting up anymore.. 0x803F8001

Forza Horizon 4 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001
I have this including the fact that the game doesn’t show up in my library anymore. Game was purchased with xbox game pass which is now expired, but shouldn’t be a problem since the game is already owned.

any ideas?

1 Like

Same problem , :frowning: Forza Horizon 4 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

Some one please help , i try do all the online tutorials and nothing :frowning:

1 Like

Also having this issue, tried uninstalling some DLC (To the reinstall) and the DLC has vanished from the store.

Update: Uninstalled FH4 and apparently i don’t own it anymore. What the hell?

1 Like

Forza Horizon 4 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

Yep, me too. I’m thought it might be because I installed it on another machine yesterday, but that’s allowed (up to 10 PCs).

It still shows up in Microsoft Store as installed, but hit PLAY and you get the message.

Very annoying!

1 Like

The exact same thing happened to me, I bought the game for 70$ and they took it away from me. I go to the page and it tells me to buy it again and that it’s installed. Whenever I launch it the error pops up: Forza Horizon 4 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001.

I connected my xbox live acc to discord and it just disappeared.[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

Still no fix?I tried all solutions but nothing works.[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

So whats up? I just bought the game and it stopped working with this same error code. I don’t see anyone here that has answered to help. What? Are we just screwed by Microsoft again? No admins on this Forum?

Same problem… error 0x803F8001…

Having same issue and did reset and still not working, hopefully did not lose my game progress.!!! This is ridiculous

Game worked fine for a month, now I get this error message.

This is ridiculous!!! same issue did reset hopefully did not lose game progress but still not working

So, today i want to play my forza horizon that i bought a few days ago and when i start it up forza showing me an error ‘‘0x803F8001’’ and i am unable to play. Any solutions?

[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D] Been looking for about 7 hours trying everything and NOTHING works, not even live tech support could help me. Was playing just fine last night. Go to play the game, ERROR Code: 0x803F8001 Uninstall and reinstall to fix? NOPE! ErrorCode: 0x803F8001 stuck on pending! [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

I cannot play Forza Horizon 4 . It works well for the past 2 days . I don’t know what happened. Any Admins or Game Devs would help me? I payed RM310 for nothing?

i bought the game yesterday and have spent 2 days downloading. When I also go the same error I started a Microsoft chat and eventually got:
Thanks for letting us know about this. As of the moment we are getting a lot of report about this specific issue regarding the “Forza Horizon 4” and because of that, we’ve been documenting each case and will forward it to our team for further investigation.
Please know that there’s nothing wrong with your account and you are not alone with this issue. Our best recommendation for this one is to wait after 24 hours, but you can still try from time to time to check the game, I understand that this can be very important to you and I really wish we could do something about it immediately. You can consider clicking the link to get back in touch with me for an update. But rest assured that as soon as we get an update it will be uploaded to our website.

So I guess just keep trying! LOL

Same issue - was working fine last night - now stuck. Store App says game is installed.

Hello guys, I contacted Microsoft support for Portugal and they said that it must be a wide spread problem. They asked me to send them the error message to them and to find a post talking about the problem here on the foruns and comment on it confirming the problem.

I tried everything to the Microsoft Store, can’t start it and download it and apparently I don’t own the drift pack anymore. Hope you fix it soon guys!

Hello.
I’m trying to launch Forza Horizon 4 on my Windows 10 PC ,and got this error, which description is that… i don’t have FH4 on my account.
I went to the Xbox App, everything seems to be good - FH4 is in my library.
What can i do?

Same here - was working 30 minutes ago, now dead…