Alpine Ring (Forza)

TRACK ENVIRONMENT SUGGESTIONS

Press VOTE in the upper left of the screen to express your interest in seeing this track location in Forza Motorsport.

Feel free to post a comment about why you suggest this location. See the list of other location topics available for voting in our Track Voting Guidance topic pinned in this section.

Alpine Ring

Alpine Ring is a fictional racing circuit set in the Swiss Alps that appeared in the first Forza Motorsport in 2005 (similar to the Bernese Alps in FM4).

In my top 3 fantasy tracks in Forza. Alpine Ring is the fictional track that gave me most the feeling being an irl track. Way better than Bernese Alps.
The only downside i can see is lack of divers layouts but can be solved by integrating some variants.

2 Likes

Alpine Ring was nice and wide Open for Speed. And the drop chicane right before the Main straight was fun.

3 Likes

1 Like

A while ago a friend said that Mugello was the inspiration for this track. I just don’t see that. Alpine Ring has a very unique feel to it. I often wondered why Turn 10 never brought it back?