Allow tuning in pits during Practice sessions

This is a bit crusal to the entire idea of “builders cup”. For example ive tuned my car before the practise session and i went into it and started driving around the track and realized my car is oversteering excessively so naturally i would think well i need to go back to the tuning menu. But the problem is i can’t really access it unless i restart the entire practise session. If i were to go to the pits i can only change tires and manage fuel. I should be able to also tune my car, go back to the track and test it.

Option to increase practise lenght wouldn’t be a bad idea either

During practice laps in career mode, you have the option in the pause menu to tune on the fly, but I haven’t seen a way or a place where you can tune any car on any track during practice laps. It would be a huge QoL if you could take any of your cars to any track and tune it on the fly while on the track. It would also be huge if you could do a complete build with upgrades and tuning on the track as well.

You already can tune the car while a practice. You are talking about the “Upgrade” Menu. It would be awesome if there was an option, that when you drive into the pits the game asks you “pit stop” or “garage” and when you select garage the car drives into the pits’ garage where you can apply upgrades.

1 Like

Yes i spoke too soon. It seems since this got as much upovtes that lots of other players didn’t find the tuning option either. Or they didn’t think it was there. Some of the decisions they’ve done to the UI in this game make no sense.

1 Like

Being able to change the brake bias and dif in game with GT cars…

I mean little things like this will improve the game no end. Also adding points of front and rear df at pit stops.

It’s these things that keep it from being taken seriously as a sim. And equally these things are accessible enough for noobs