Achievements - Completing criteria does not unlock the achievement (any achievement) (1705776)

Achievement doesn’t seem to be unlocking. Just got a notification I’ve earned 35,000CR from my tunes but the achievement hasn’t popped.

I know Turn 10 doesn’t fix these achievement issues which is really disappointing, but “pride and joy” and “built not bought” are not unlocking.

Others seem to also be having issues with this on trueachievements. I’ve gotten some credits from liveries and tunes now aswell but still 0 percent on the progress counter. There is also a small issue with the racecraft achievement. You apparently have to overtake 13 people, not 12.

2 Likes

Many achievement issues it seems. oof. But glad to see it is being reported so they can fix it.

It has just been pointed out to me, the wording may mean ‘10,000 from a single tune/design’ which makes sense. I assumed it was from all designs/tunes.

1 Like

Both of the “Influencer” and “Setting the Standard” achievements have yet to unlock even though ive had more than 10,000 credits earned from both designs and tunes. Ive even had a single message from both design rewards and tuning rewards showing over 10,000 credits individually. The messages also keep deleting automatically from my messages list after quitting and restarting the game. Not sure if thats a feature or a glitch also. My gamertag is xDeaDxCriMinaLx if there is any way of getting those unlocked. Here are pictures ive taken showing the messages from the design and tuning rewards.

Interesting. Still weird the achievement counter isn’t working. i’ve gotten a few downloads now but the tracker is still at 0 percent.

Same here, more than 10,000 Cr but no achievements :confused:

1 Like

I’ve got the same issue.

GamerTag BrendonD93

1 Like

Same problem, GT: NiksobilS

1 Like

Help! Forza is broken for me! Please Upvote to bump this ticket so they see this??

Yesterday night, FM began (seemingly) unlocking Ford car purchases for me every time I finished a race, until a point where it unlocked Brand Ambassador for Ford and at last count believed I had 11 cars all at 50, past the max 5 car 25% discount.

I do have one car at 50 now, my Ford GT 17, and I’d love to buy more Ford cars with or without a discount… but, I actually now cannot purchase any Ford cars at all. When I try, it says there is a Server Error.

I will probably need a direct account assist, to set my level to the proper 1 car at 50 discount (and any real Achievement that comes with that first car), but I at least want to be able to buy another Ford. And, I’d love it if my whole account did not need to be reset or something catastrophic like that.

Whether you leave me with the 25% discount is up to you :wink:

This can’t be impacting only me though (although it said I was in the 0.04% of players who’d unlocked Brand Ambassador).

Started Forza Motorsport 2023 on Xbox, played 1/3 of builders cup intro and got achievements Welcome to Forza, Express Yourself and On the House. Bought the game on Steam and am unable to get any of these achievements on Steam as I have already progressed past these points and they did not automatically unlock on Steam upon launching the game. Changed racing suit in the menu on Steam and this still did not unlock Express Yourself.

Played the remainder of the Builders cup intro on Steam and the achievement for Welcome to Builders Cup did not unlock.

Same problem here. Meeting the achievement conditions again does not pop the achievement on Steam.

My “Enthusiastic Rival” achievement is stuck at 90% (9/10 rivals beat) but I already got the next achievement for beating 20 rivals. Help please

In the same line as this, I have the 10 and 20 rivals achievements, but do not have the 5 rivals achievement. I have been switching between Series X and PC, and may have switched between the two before beating 5 rivals.

As title says this achievement will not unlock no matter how many times I get level 50 on a car. After looking through TrueAchievements which helps to keep track of achievements for xbox games and it seems other people on there having the same issue with level 50 car achievements. I also got level 50 on a car after this newest update which did not fix this issue. I really wish this game allowed me to reset my save because that might help solve this issue. This issue also isn’t anywhere to be found on the known issues list.

U tried different events? I have it shows 10/10/23 but not sure when it popped exactly. Next one after is beaten 10 rivals so maybe it popped in rivals event

Yep, I got cars to level 50 in career, free play, and rivals. None of those event types got me the achievement. This would probably easily solvable if I could just delete my save and start over but given that Turn10 decided to make the absurd decision to make the game always online I can’t reset my profile.

1 Like

They can fix via patch… Had lots of Achievements popping after latest H5 patch so they can retrigger it

Safety Star achievements not unlocking for me (Hold an S Safety Rating across 5 consecutive Featured Multiplayer events), so i continue to play and i can unlock Safety Superstar for 10 consecutive :confused:
Next i continue to play online with rating S but the achievement for 5 don’t pop…
i try to have a bad rating B, and after a lot of races come back with rating S, i restart 6-7 races but nothing :frowning: