A Community Voted Spotlight event

Hello, I have this idea that I want to share, but before I post it on suggestions, I wanted to grab your thoughts.

Let’s have a spotlight event playlist on Featured Multiplayer which will be community voted. The Hybrid Holy Trinity playlist is quite dull and I barely find 10+ players in a lobby. All of these lobby contains 4-8 players, sometimes 11-15 and that’s very rarely.

The idea is simple, we create and vote on multiple playlist on this month, which will be featured on next months update.

The playlist can be any car you choose with any restrictions, spanning from at-least 3 different cars which are balanced and equal on most terms. We will avoid circuits which can cater to that specific cars strength. i.e If I take current Hybrid Holy Trinity playlist, the Mclaren P1 can do 3:48 on Lemans due to it’s core strength of having the greatest top speed rating (9.5), so we can avoid those tracks as well to further strengthen the BoP.

Modern Factory Sportscar is a playlist which has quite the BoP and it’s fairly balanced in terms of car selection pool. Honorable mention goes to 'Old Factory Sportscars (F40GT, F50GT, Mclaren F1GTR etc).

Please note that the car selection has to be favorable to all FM variants, i.e in a 3 car playlist event, a minimum 2 cars should be on the base game and NO-DLC/Car pass cars.

Posting Format:

• Event Name: Insert Event Name
  • Event Length: Medium
  • Tracks: Mugello, VIR, Road America, Sebring, Maple Valley
  • Car Selection: Mercedes AMG One, Ferrari FXX-K, Mclaren Senna GTR, Pagani Huyara R
  • BoP: Max 930PI
4 Likes

:+1: Looks like X3R_Monkey recently posted something similar in the Suggestions Hub, so let’s vote:

I searched before posting though, sorry about the duplicate. :neutral_face: It’s a problem if we spread ourselves thin votes-wise with similar ideas in different threads…

It’s all good.
I don’t think FRF_Sprinter ever got around to posting this in the SHUB, so it’s technically not a duplicate.
And I think your SHUB post was chronologically first - I just happened to notice this post here first.
When I noticed your SHUB post, it reminded me that I had also liked FRF_Sprinter’s post here, so I thought I’d link the two posts to draw more attention to the idea & get more votes.

1 Like

Best idea I’ve seen in a long long time. My only fear is it might be the same thing every week so they should cycle out the options and keep them limited, like 5-10 coices each week

1 Like
3 Likes

Not exactly what I planned for but it’s a selection between predetermined playlist. Atleast it’s something. Thanks for this T10