FM Featured Events | Nov. 1 - 8, 2023

FM Featured Events | Oct. 25 - Nov. 1, 2023

RIVALS

There is no Spotlight Rivals events this week. Victory Lap and Welcome to Forza Motorsport Rivals continue in the Featured Rivals menu.

CAREER

The Track Tour continues to be available in the Builders Cup Featured menu.

Prototype Power

Week 4 of the Track Tour. Spotlight car: 2019 Ginetta #6 Team LNT Ginetta G60-LT-P1.

• Restrictions: Forza P1 (limit X999)
  • Tracks
    • 3 laps Le Mans La Sarthe Full
    • 5 laps Kyalami Grand Prix
    • 4 laps Silverstone GP
    • 4 laps Circuit de Spa
    • 5 laps Mugello Full

Reward Showcase

Unlock this event by completing the Prototype Power series.

• Restrictions: Acura #6 ARX-05 (limit 998)
  • Track
    • 2 laps Road America Full

FEATURED MULTIPLAYER

SPEC EVENTS

There is no Spotlight Series event this week. The Forza Touring Car Series and Forza GT Series continue to run in the Spec Events menu.

BMW M3 Spec Series | ends Thursday, November 9, 2023 1:00 AM

The First generation of the legendary M3, the E30 model, continued BMW’s long tradition of racing success with outstanding power and near perfect balance.

• Restrictions: 1991 BMW M3, Spec PI (D 357)
  • Race Length: Short

OPEN EVENTS

D Class Series | ends Thursday, November 9, 2023 1:00 AM

Pick your favorite D Class car or build your very own and bring it to dominate the competition!

• Restrictions: D Class (500)
  • Race Length: Short
7 Likes

Thanks for the update, whew this game needs some content. Glad to see class D but geez we need some more hoppers and series

12 Likes

Not even a new car on sale this week? That’s surprising.

2 Likes

Who cares for car sales lol. Credits are meaningless at the mo with this silly car leveling system unless your garage is full of level 1 cars you don’t drive…

6 Likes

So Sad

1 Like

So last week there was the class P spotlight series, the class P open series, and the (I think) class S early factory racecar series.

This week there’s the class D M3 series and the class D open series.

Don’t you think it would make more sense to offer series from a variety of classes each week, rather than 2 or 3 very similar series?

7 Likes

It would be if their goal was to satisfy players but clearly they want our gaming experience to be as miserable as possible, hence why they added car leveling and skipped quality assurance and left us with this unstable mess of a game that crashes or hangs constantly.

5 Likes

So that’s all for the builder’s cup…

5 Likes

D-class is so slow and boring during practice, yet action packed and intense during the actual race :joy:

6 Likes

They really need a lobby or 2 alongside what there is that don’t have practice and qualy sessions so we can jump straight into racing.

3 Likes

So glad EA WRC has come out this week.

Giving me heaps of fun stuff to do whilst we wait for new Forza content and bug fixes.

Showcases have been pretty lame so far, just 2 laps races. Showcases uses to be really unique.

6 Likes

We realy need more events in spec and open events and removed leveling and cp points so we can actualy play open events.

This event shedule is so weird I want my Diablo back when it will be up again in month? In half a year? Never?

Why cant we have event for each class? Low number of servers?

At least we have forza Gt with pit stops finaly again but there is nothing else to play for me sadly.

1 Like

Please consider adding more hoppers/series online. Just got the Jackie Chan LMP2, tried it early today and it was a joy to drive, but I just don’t want to race it in free play, I’d like to drive it online too.

6 Likes

Having a great time with that M3! Keep adding content and fixing bugs and this will be THE racer to play online.

2 Likes

Yep they need to add at least 2 more classes into rotation asap! We starving Turn 10

6 Likes

The way this is written is misleading, the M3 Spec series is PI B513.

3 Likes

How can it be possible that in spec series we are using the same 8 layouts, 4 in a week and other 4 the next week?

We need more content please !!!

Was actually looking forward to a new Featured tour. Weren’t we supposed to have a new series per week? Man, what a disappointment this has been in terms of content.

4 Likes