FM Featured Events | Oct 18-25, 2023

Featured Events | Oct 18-25, 2023

Head to the Race menu to experience this week’s new events:

RIVALS

Victory Lap

Take the championship-winning #01 Cadillac Racing V-Series.R to Hakone for some competitive hot-lapping.

• Restrictions: Cadillac #01 Cadillac Racing V-Series.R
  • Track: Hakone Grand Prix

Spotlight - Ferrari FXX K | ends Thursday, October 26, 2023 12:00 AM

Time to do some laps in this week’s Spotlight car! Spotlight events highlight a new car each and every week that can be obtained at a discounted price for a limited time.

• Restrictions: Ferrari FXX K
  • Track: Mugello Full

CAREER

Track Exotics

Week 3 of the Track Tour. Spotlight car: 2014 Ferrari FXX K.

• Restrictions: Modern Factory Racecars

FEATURED MULTIPLAYER

Early LMP Series (Spec Events) | ends Thursday, October 26, 2023 12:00 AM

Starting in 1992 LMP prototype class racing returned some open cockpit, single seaters to the top tier of endurance racing.

• Restrictions: Early LMP
  • Race Length: Medium

C Class Series (Open Events) | ends Thursday, October 26, 2023 12:00 AM

Pick your favorite C Class car or build your very own and bring it to dominate the competition!

• Restrictions: C Class
  • Race Length: Short
7 Likes

Can we buy the spotlight car preleveled to 50? I’m not short on credits, I’m short on time.

7 Likes

Give us some endurance races that reauire multiple pit stops!

6 Likes

Wish there was more class racing. Having A class was great, could just about build anything for it.
Now with only C class sort of no point building stuff, takes probably half the cars out of the game to use.

Plenty of upgrades to build out from D class!

Yeah true but I really enjoy grabbing the worst car and building proper track
weapons

Its prob just their way to keep it fresh. It forces people to try new cars otherwise the player pool would get split up too much into whatever class is the consensus fav

1 Like

Multi class would suit that better if that was the case, at least it would give other options other than just one class for the week

1 Like

Yeah they did this the last 2 games, didn’t work then and doesn’t work now. Classes need to be permanently there period. I swear these guys are something else. SMH

3 Likes

Really gotta wonder about their decision making sometimes

3 Likes

I was hit with “track disappearance bug” at the beginning of practice in Indianapolis.

1 Like

So when it’s a spec event, what is the basic tuning improvements you can do to… not be hit by homing missiles?

Tell them to fix car logo on steering

1 Like

Do you know how much you are kicking teeth right now?
Those of us with the career save sync issues cannot get the Acura.
Here you are advertising the next reward when your game is broken beyond Q/A missed this.

Shame on you.
This post will be used if I need to go to court to show your total disregard of release day issues.

Spec events needs to be MEDIUM length event.
Please add more medium raced and switch at least one series to LONG!

2 Likes

Fix career save bug first so we can all participate …

1 Like

Just exit at replay menu and you are in next event

And please stop spamming in different threads. It doesn’t fix the issue and doesn’t speed things up

1 Like

It was bronze …

yeah make classes permanent so that a and s are the only populated classes like in every other forza game since fm3, sounds great, good idea.

1 Like