10 Year anniversary car pack. (Missing car)

I pre-ordered Forza Motorsport 6, I picked it up on release day, installed the game to my Xbox, and I read the 10 year car pack details and it stays “features 10 specially tuned and liveried cars, including the 2015 Ferrari 458 Speciale, the 2014 Lamborghini Hurácan and the 2013 McLaren P1” I was very excited to get on and try out all the cars, I tried them all out except for the Ferrari 458 S, I was unable to find a “2015 Ferrari 458 Speciale” I was however, able to find a “2013 Ferrari 458 Speciale” which isn’t liveried or tuned and is not usable unless you purchase VIP, which I am not intending on doing. So the question is, where is the 2015 Ferrari 458 S, and how do I use it?

There’s a 2009 458 10 year anniversary car in the pack, not sure where you’re seeing 2015.

1 Like

It’s also worth mentioning the 458 10 year anniversary livery is just a black 458 with a small T10 logo just in front of the rear wheels which may be why he’s overlooking it.

2 Likes

Just checked my disc copy for the add on card and it does mention the 2015 458 Speciale as one of the ‘10 specially tuned and liveried cars’ in the anniversary pack. I think it’s most likely a printing error as that car is part of the VIP pack, you get a standard 2009 458 Italia in black with ‘10 years’ logos instead.

Thank you for the confirmation. I am very disappointed in this, was excited to use the car. Oh well.

Why are you very disappointed that the year was mistyped in the description of one promo car? It’s not like you’re missing the vehicle or anything.

1 Like

I am very disappointed because it’s not what the card has stated, they’re a professional company, never thought a “print error” would happen. I was excited to use that specific car.

Welcome to the modern world where all our technology has made it impossible for anyone to thoroughly check things anymore - print errors are pretty much standard now.

1 Like

Can you post a photo of this card stating that exact model
It doesn’t state it anywhere else

Check the faq and see the dlc lists

Also it is a free car…not as if you paid for it
Everyone else got it too

I am on the same situation here in Brazil, I searched all the stores for the 10 years special pack, on the game card with the code for the 10 years pack also says Ferrari 458 Speciale 2015, but it does not come the speciale, only the regular version.

I am contacting Microsoft Brasil right now to know what is going on…

are you able to post a photo

the other guy didnt

as discussed in the rest of this thread it looks like a typo if what you say is on the card

on this link it says its a 2009 News - Forza

I understand that it might be a typo, but the game was sold to me and there are a commercial relation between what is promised on the product and what is delivered, I am a lawyers here in Brazil, I am not question the financial value of the issue, but for some reason Microsoft was going to include the 450 speciale on the pack and decided later not to, but some games were already finished and printed, promising the 459 speciale.

I am a big fan of the game, don’t get me wrong, but it was very disappointing to find this problem and the way Microsoft is dealing with it, they asked me pictures and it’s been two days without any answers from their side.

Let me post the picture to show the problem.

Are you sure you did not mistake it for the Team Forza one? The livery on the 458 is different than the rest of them.

Yes, I am a big fan f the forza franchise and also a big car guy, I understand the diference between the 458 standard, the 458 forza team and the newest 458 speciale, the cara that I was most excited to get from this pack and unfortunately did not come as was listed on the card inside the game.

let me search how I post pictures here, I don’t use this forum much but I was happy to see that I was not the only one disappointed with this issue.

The 10 free Anniversary car pack does include a Ferrari, but that’s a 458, not 458 S. To get the 458 S, you need to purchase DLC.

scan forza by Gianluca Pires, no Flickr

It’s in portuguese, because I live in Brazil, but I scared the card inside the game pack that comes with the code on the back and you canc clearly see the model they list to be on this pack is the FERRARI 458 SPECIALLE, not regular 458 or the forza team 458…

Your right, they got the year and model wrong. I guess I never noticed.

1 Like

Glad to know I am not the only one, let’s see what Microsoft says about this.

so now you are saying you wouldnt have bought the game if it was a 2009 Ferrari 458 …it was a freebie …you never paid for that to be part of the game
seems a bit trivial to complain about a freebie that has no monetary value …sometimes i think people look for anything to complain about…ITS A FREEBIE
next you will say it was the only reason you bought the game…not true when that car wasnt even announced since it was only on the card…online its not mentioned for that pack…only the 2009
and obviously a typo done by the printers

could always complain and get your money back but you wont have the game either just because of 1 car which isnt even the game to begin with…only the 2013 speciale is
maybe it will added to game in the future for FREE after its been made

here’s your “missing” car…lol
much different than the 2013 model…

Well, I never said that was the only reason I bought the game, did I? I actually made very clear that I am a big fan of the franchise, I just shared a problem on their product that might cause them damage, would you imagine if everybody would claim what you say it’s free? The speciale is not free, they charge you to play with it on an extra DLC, this way it’s not for free.

I notice a problem on their product, informed the company and still had no response, I am not asking for money back or anything, but complaining about a problem, and yes, I have the right to be disappointed since I am also a big ferrari fan and was excited about that particular car!

But that is your opinion and I respect it, but I also have the right to have my opinion and find it strange the company doesn’t even give us a position about it.

best

1 Like