Winter #Forzathon Shop, Festival Playlist events and rewards through October 17

WINTER | SEASON 14

Starts October 10, 2019 at 7:30 a.m. Pacific
This is the third season of Series 14.

Next change: October 17 at 7:30 a.m. Pacific

Events this season celebrate Forza Horizon 3.

BARN FIND RUMOR:

#FORZATHON SHOP

• 500 FP Car: 1995 Nissan NISMO GT-R LM FE (previously available Exclusive model)
  • 550 FP Car: 2005 Hot Wheels Ford Mustang (previously available Exclusive model)
  • ?00 FP Clothing: Red Biker Trousers
  • ?00 FP Clothing: Snow Boots
  • Wheelspins cost this series: 40 FP & 150 FP

FESTIVAL PLAYLIST REWARDS

• 50% Winter Completion: Ford F-150 Deberti Design (newly released Exclusive model)
  • 80% Winter Completion: 2012 Cadillac Escalade (previously available Exclusive model)
  • 50% Series 14 Completion: Cadillac Limo (previously available Exclusive model)
  • 80% Series 14 Completion: Ferrari 166MM

#FORZATHON

Earn 100 FP from the weekly challenge plus 10 per Daily, plus Bonus for all, double for owning the Lake Lodge

Weekly Challenge:
[Must be done in sequence to count.

• Own and drive the Lamborghini Centenario
  • Win 2 Road Circuit Events in the Centenario
  • Earn 5 Pass Skills in the Centenario
  • Earn 12 stars in total from PR Stunts in the Centenario

Daily Challenges:
Each challenge is open for 72 hours from 7:30am Pacific of the start day. See Skills list.

• Earn 2 stars or better at any Speed Trap
  • Combine Drift and Pass Skills to earn 3 Showoff Skills
  • Earn 3 Daredevil Skills
  • Closely overtake while racing to earn 3 Pass Skills
  • Earn 3 Drift or E-Drift Skills
  • Earn 2 Awesome Drafting Skills
  • Earn 1 Awesome Clean Racing Skill

SEASONAL EVENTS

Championship Rewards include the named item for placing 1st against Highly Skilled Drivatars, plus additional CR rewards.

The Trial Co-Op Championship: Holyrood Run Street Scene | S2 Lamborghini models

• Reward: 2012 Lamborghini Aventador FE (previously available Exclusive model)

Seasonal Playground Games | Mortimer Gardens | C600 Rods and Customs

• Reward: 2011 Hot Wheels Bone Shaker (previously available Exclusive model)

PR Stunt: Rannoch Shelf Danger Sign | 574.1 feet

• Reward: Super Wheelspin

PR Stunt: Copse Speed Trap | 182.0 mph

PR Stunt: Carden Creag Speed Zone |

Championship: “Like a Boss” | Ambleside Ascent Street Scene | S2 Base Cost >= 2,000,000 CR

• Reward: 1969 Ford Mustang Boss 302 (previously available Exclusive model)

Championship: “Down Under” | Astmoor Rally Trail | A800 Country: Australia

• Reward: 1973 Ford XB Falcon GT (previously available Exclusive model)

Championship: “Midnight Battle” | Otleydale Dash Street Scene | S1 Track Toys

• Reward: 2002 BMW M3-GTR (previously available Exclusive model)

Monthly Events

• Monthly Rivals: Lakehurst Copse Circuit | Lamborghini Centenario
  • Online Adventure
    Completing the monthly events applies their completion percentage to all four seasons in the Festival Playlist.

Winter also means the lake drag strip is available.

2 Likes

Is the Centenario an Auto Show car? Not sure I’ve acquired that one yet; have to check when I get to the XB1X later.

Do you mean autoshow? Yes, I believe it is, for something like 2.5million CR.

In the Autoshow it’s 2,300,000CR.

Before the screaming starts:

I found that the Lambo Centenario is ideal for this trial, I’ve shared my tune called ‘Lamborghini Cup’ which was already tuned previously for winter racing.

You need as a team to win the first two races as the Marathon is a killer, the drivatars have no concept of driving on icy roads in this one!

Slow down into corners and throttle about 75% to avoid skidding out of corners… the one important thing though, don’t ram your team mates…! The icy conditions and snow makes recovery near impossible and your result in an overall team loss!

Drive accordingly, and keep to your own limits, there are 2 corners in which drivatars do skid out on all 3 races, which makes catching up to them easy, as long as you drive as said according to conditions, remember though they recover a lot quicker than you can!

Top speed is not recommended for this trial, concentration and team play is.

3 Likes

Anyone else having a problem with it not acknowledging that you’re in the Centenario?

1 Like

Yes…

Go back to the autoshow , change to another car . leave the autoshow … go back in change back to the centenario leave in it and drive for a few seconds…

1 Like

Thanks, I eventually got it to work and that was the first thing I tried. When that didn’t work I tried restarting the game, then I restarted the Xbox, and then I did a hard restart. They all failed and then I signed up here to post the question.

Finally out of frustration I did a second hard restart of the Xbox and it acknowledged it.

Thanks, as usual, MM. I very much look forward to your post on this topic each Thursday morning. I very much help prepare for my Thurs and Fri evening (OK, sometimes Sat as well) activities!

4 Likes

The Aventador FE is a wheelspin car that I already have, and have sold a couple dupes at auction. Though I think the perk tree might have a cash perk in it, if I remember right, but aside from that, no real reason to get busted up doing S2 class street races in the snow.

I think I’ll just bag the 50% prize and call it a week.

3 Likes

200,000CR

The Trial is easy in the Centenario, if I could just find team mates who weren’t useless. It’s a shame an achievement is tied to the randomness of team mates.

My tips… if you find that you are useless, leave so you don’t prevent your team from winning. That’s the number one tip.

2 Likes

This ^^^^^^

Got extremely lucky with trial, everyone just left after the first race, after that it was just walk in the park and ended up winning both remaining races.

2 Likes

I’d jump up and down about winning these cars just to flip them for some extra CR but I made it to 999,999,999 on Sunday. So now I guess my goal is to reach my 10th star…

1 Like

Congrats, DaReoCharmer!

Just did it the hard way by winning the 3rd race… I was a long way ahead of the drivatars.

2 Likes

I don’t think the figure of 195 mph is correct - probably 95 mph (152.9 kmh).

[/quote]

Everything was easy this week… good!

Can someone tell me what is up with team mates just purposely making you crash?

Do people really not know what the word TEAM means?

7 Likes

Short answer: No

Long answer: Nooooooooooo

5 Likes