Where is Forza motorsport 5 landing page on xbox1 dashboard?

I’m trying to register for the weekend Bondurant giveaway and it says register on the FM5 landing page on the xbox 1 dashboard. It isn’t there. Where is it at?

They didn’t explain it very well. I can’t find it either.

Yes, it was VERY poorly explained. I guess they don’t want anyone to win. Lol

Im not sure because I already have ghe game but im guessing there will be a tile on the dash to click if not just go to the market place and look for the game

It could also depend on what region you are in. Pretty sure this is only open to the USA so I wouldnt expect it to pop up on mine here in Aus

The event is open only to U.S. residents, 18 years of age or older. For complete rules and registration information: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/community/promotions/forza-motorsport-5

Yes, we ALL knew how to click on the link and find the rules. The problem is where do you find this?
“…navigate to the “Forza Motorsport 5” landing page on the Xbox Live Dashboard using an Xbox One console and click the designated area during the Sweepstakes Period as instructed.”

Go to the game store on Xbox One dashboard. If it’s available in your region, it will be in a little square to hit “A” button on.

So it’s not available in USA? I still don’t see it.

It is available in usa xbox one dashboard go to store, then go to games section, then you will see the Forza giveaway, then click enter sweepstakes BEFORE you click play in order to get your entry counted.

[quote=It is available in usa xbox one dashboard go to store, then go to games section, then you will see the Forza giveaway, then click enter sweepstakes BEFORE you click play in order to get your entry counted.[/quote]

Thanks I will give it a shot. That worked now. It wasn’t there before.

Thank you. Hard enough to find

This thread was very helpful. I wondered the same thing when I read the rules. I found it now thanks to this.

1 Like

No problem. I dont believe it was there on Friday they must have added it.

Anyone who plays FM5 during the weekend is automatically entered.

That is not correct. You have to navigate to the giveaway from the xbox one dashboard and enter, then it brings up a menu to play FM5 after you enter. I believe you must do it this way for it to count.