Whats your fastest?

Well, what are your fastest drag cars for each class?

Do you use the heavy leaderboard cars, or try to set your own?

Do you use your own tunes or a downloaded tune?

Off the top of my head, mine are this:

(1/4)
D Class: Unsure

C Class: I believe an Evo or STI. 11.8

B Class: Ford Transit Van 10.467 Own tune

A Class: 69 Nova 9.067. Own tune

S Class : GNX 8.8. Own tune

R Class: Unsure of car. Maybe old Mini. 8.45. Own tune

I’m working on my B, A, and S Class tunes to inch up a bit more. I use TCS and sometimes manual w/clutch, but mostly just manual. All other assists off.

I don’t run the slower classes as my patience runs thin on slower cars. LOL I mean this in a good way. I also honestly don’t care if anyone runs a leader board car or not. You bring what you bring to a race whether its a Honda Civic or Pro Stock Drag car that runs 6s.

These are my strongest cars:
A class: 81 VW Scirocco 8.500 in the quarter

S class: 81 VW Scirocco 8.050 in the quarter
S class: 57 Ferrari TR 12.645 in half and 20.384 in mile

R class: 68 AR Stradale 7.467 in the quarter
R class: 68 AR Stradale 11.650 in the half and 19.266 in mile

P class: 68 AR Stradale 7.329 in the quarter
P class: 68 AR Stradale 11.424 in half and 18.483 in mile

X class: Lotus E21 8.300 in the quarter
No assists

All my own tunes.

I like to run Ferraris, Lotus, VW, Nissan, etc… I like S, R and P class. I have over 100 drag cars. :slight_smile:

I like the new Nissan R390. It hits 7.500 in quarter, 11.717 in half and 18.900 in mile.

sorry dont drag but if i did i would get two of the leader board cars dowload tunes on one and try to beat that with my own. downloading tunes should give you an idea of whats possible with your skill set and tueing your own should let you tailor it to your style.

I hate using stradale, I feel it takes no skill or effort to get to top 1-2k with all other stradales. I think I may have to try the scirocco though, damn that thing blazes! Would live to try some of your tunes. Got any fine tuning drag tips? Lol

I do like that idea, just very time consuming finding right tune to DL. But a great way to test your skill set.

Overall, I just feel more gratification finding a car that’s nowhere in top 2500 or so, and putting it there.

I would love to try and set a monthly tourney up, or if car gifting is ever enabled, pink slip races.

Great input guys!

My favorites are

Cyclone: 8.450 1/4 S Class
GNX: 8.367 1/4 R Class
Veyron SS: 7.985 1/4 P Class
Nissan R390: 7.500 1/4 P Class
Alfa GTA: 7.985 1/4 R Class
ULTIMA 720: 7.800 1/4 P Class
Hennessey Venom: 7.800 1/4 P Class
Stradale 33: 7.334/7.350 1/4 P&R class
Ferrari 458: 7.883 1/4 P Class

All are my own tunes as well, and I have a lot if them shared even a good stradale tune and all of my shared tunes are good for all distances and are super competitive times I assure you.

I have tunes out there for a lot of cars and some of them are under my current gamertag ETxWookiEx and some are under my old gt xMaDBusHWookiEx

What class is your gnx? For the life of me I can’t figure out how to get any lower times. I run full 3 gears and pretty sure I have optimized all other tuning specs

Would you mind giving out your 458 tune?

Its an R832

Oh ok. Mine is maxed in S with Race engine

Mine has the 5.9 V8 also,but mine is also awd. Is yours? Are you running full wide wheels front and back? Also a good tip is to not run a roll cage (if you didnt already know) this is the case in most DRAG cars as far as the awd setups go

No, I am running rwd, and yeah pretty sure I have omitted the roll age in all my drag cars. Thin in front , wide rear tires.

Yeah thats what you want for rwd.

I actually think I might be running 4 gears, but only followed best benchmark to set gears. I can’t figure out how to tune from 3rd gear back. I’m not great at understanding gearing.

As this is a discussion strictly about Drag racing, moving this thread to “The Strip” sub-section.

• Don Ente

I only had forza for a little over a week and have not had time to play however I did get my own awd Merc SLK 55 AMG to 9.2 quarter…however I feel this car has so much more to give but I don’t know how to get more out of her…Also had focus rs do a 8.475 quarter again I felt the car had more to give…any drag tune people have any tunes for these motors to help me improve would be received greatfully

I have three beast S-Class cars.

1995 'Stang (1/4 mile) 9.11 RWD Standing

2013 'Stang (1/2 mile)
dont have a pic

Jag XKR-S (1 mile)
dont have a pic (a bueaty though)

my fastest drag car is a 90,camaro iroc z top speed is 255mph but i found a tune that is 289mph and i cant get it but if anybody has a camaro iroc z with a better tune then 255mph please tell me thanks

I don’t usually do drag racing but, I usually drag my 396 Nova SS, it’s an A class car and it runs 8.8s is the most I can get out of it, any tips on getting better times out of the Nova? Without going over A class?

C Class 69’ Nova on STOCK TIRES! 17.211 @ 162mph on the 1/2mi. This is my own tune. I love the low class cars.

I only drive P and R class drag cars. Really cheap ones too. Free if possible. Both of my insane drag cars have tunes posted. Just search
Poketube6681 on the tuning thingy.
P class: Honda Civic CRX Mugen '84. Custom tune.
R class: Honda Prelude SI '94. Custom tune
Working on a Scion tC tune. Check out my tunes for those cars