What's your drift car?

these are just what i have pictures of.

the silvia s14 on the bottom got a different body kit and paint job but still feels mostly the same

And much more.

My non-conformist ways might catch some flak for this but my go-to drift machine is the '02 Ferrari 575M. Front/rear powertrain, a skill multiplier that’ll hit 7x, and you can do some funky coloring with the inset headlights.

I call it the Drifterrari.

not what i thought would show up here but cool

Is the 4th gen wrx a good drift car?

yes, I love drifting my WRX. I also love drifting the Subaru 22B. Though I drift my RX-7 the most out of all of my drift cars. even though we have drift tires, I don’t like using them most of the time, I usually use semi slick tires. sorry about the late response. I’m usually not on this website much, only when I have a request.

I built one not to long ago for drift and does work quite well.

#130 JAMES DEANE’S MUSTANG RTR 2023

1 Like

W car. I have the other one and its crazy fun

THIS VS THAT THIS vs THAT Down Under! 850hp Holden VF Commodore Burnout Monster vs 800hp Pro Drift S15 Silvia - YouTube

1 Like

I’m enjoying drifting the 155 atm. A little twitchy but effective.

1 Like

I enjoy formula d drift cars and the Hoonigan drift. My favorite cars are probably my custom built Mazda MX 5 Miata, my Nissan 240sx, and my other Nissan. I can’t remember the name of it, though. I will try to get drift pics later today.