What car are you the most excited for on Forza Horizon 2?

The RS5. I can’t wait to tour across France in that, such a gorgeous car.

93 Cobra R

I’m dying to do some trailblazing in the Willys. However, IF one of the as-yet-unrevealed cars is a '59 Cadillac (last appeared in FM4 DLC), I will have to reevaluate my priorities.

Ram Runner And Ford Raptor

I love the McLarens for their handling with speed.
I love the Lamborghinis for their looks, handling and speed.
I love the Ferraris for their looks, handling and speed.
I love the original Skyline GT’s for being affordable and being the Nürburgring champion so many times.

Now that the final cars have been revealed, I can see myself using the Defender 90 quite a bit. It’s awesome that it’s in the game! :slight_smile:

I totally agree! I’ve learned to drive in that car, always used it to go out with my mates, drove it during my first vacation with my girlfriend (to Italy lol) and still use it today. God… I love that car :slight_smile: <3

The cars I am looking forward too is the P1, LaFerrari, Veneno, 33 stradale, Huracan LP 610-4, Ferrari Challenge stradale, Enzo, and the 2014 Corvette stingray

Before I said I was most excited for the LaFerrari.

Now the full car roster is out… It’s still the LaFerrari. :stuck_out_tongue: Been holding off buying it in FM5 so very keen to race it in FH2, along with the Veneno.

2 Likes

I’m also excited for all the p1, laferrari, veneno, and veyron but I’m sad not to see the koenigsegg agera one: 1 I really hope it is a dlc car atleast. Who’s with me? Since it was unveiled I wanted to drive one. It’s kinda makes me sad that they have all the speed record contenders except the one: 1 so maybe we can get turn ten to make it in the game as dlc!!! Also super excited for the ram runner my dream truck

1 Like

I know it may not be in your posted pic, but the Silvia S13, hands down the sexiest car in Horizon 2, in my opinion :wink:

2 Likes

The Ford Capri is a car Ive been wanting in Forza for ages so Im really happy to see it make an appearance.

Any car with wide white wall tires on it. Well the 56 ford, 57chevy and the camper van, So far.

Renault ALPINE

Lancia Fulvia HF!!!

My parents had her for gift when they merried :slight_smile: in 1970! And i remember when i was in this car driven by my father, i was kid i think 2 years old in 1974.
Very iconic car!
ciao ciao

well, the 1993 clio :smiley: is my interest so far

Clio williams or the s13 for me :slight_smile:

Being as I live in the UK and am not in the prime of health to run the Med Coast/Northern Italy any more…My beloved chrome yellow Hyundai Veloster (glass top(?)) is in the game and so will give me the chance to drive the XBOXONE map in the parts of Europe that I could not reach in my old Proton 1.875 Coupe way back in the day, well the 1990’s, in my 2012 Veloster parked on my drive with 5,250 miles on the clock!!!

My actual car and my next car…

Clio williams
Golf .:R32

Definitely the Nissan S13 Silvia. Can’t what to get that thang Slideways!