Well done T10. The proximity radar is an awesome addition

I give the devs and this game plenty of sarcastic hell, but i’m fair and will give credit when deserved, proximity radar is a good addition.

I’ll concur with most others in this thread, the proximity radar is an excellent addition :+1:

I’m glad there’s a radar. After using it, I also have suggestions. It would be nice to see the rotation of cars. You can see where cars are sort of, but not the direction they are facing. Basically, the radar is only accurate in a straight line. If turning, the radar is not accurate to car position. This can still cause accidents mid corner because you can’t really tell if someone is sideways, in a position to pit you from behind if contact is made, or even facing backwards.

Also, I would like a different icon representing cars on the radar. It looks like the tire icon on the section where you see tire wear was reused here.

Finally, I also like how it shades the while left and right of the radar if it’s directly next to you. I would like off this was able to cover the whole screen instead of the radar, or a separate setting entirely so we can have this with no radar if we want

2 Likes