Wanted: Racing tips and techniques and tricks for beating world record on nurburgring nordschleife

Hello! I am trying to beat the nurburgring nordschleife world record on the Porsche 911 GT2 RS. I will love to learn how to corner, how to know what speed to go, how to corect under-steer and over-steer and way much more. Thank you for anyone that is willing to give me tricks and tips and techniques when you reply, thank you. P.S The world record for nurburgring nordschleife is 6:47.3 with a stock Porsche 911 GT2 RS.

lol …

And what is your time now ?

1 Like

I’ve tried once but haven’t kept my time between 7 mins to 8 mins

My time is 7:49. Pretty bad lol. And I know my post is very stupid. Im new to the forums

It’s not stupid. It’s just the question if you are searching for seconds or over a whole a minute, like in your case.

Having said that, I would still call it ‘ambitious’ to start with the longest and most difficult race track in the world.

Maybe you start with SUPER GT’s video

At the end of the video you see the leaderboard, and until back then, NOBODY was able to post a clean lap matching the record.

SUPER GT says he can’t beat the record, and he is very fast in FM. He finished in the Top 24 of the ForzaRC Season 3 Porsche Cup finals.

So good luck with that one.

Lol that id ambitious. Not impossible tho.
Start with nurburgring gp circuit maybe??

keep your foot down some times and stay banked on the carosuel

I play FM7 for 3 months and is my first FM that i play and my first racing game on a Xbox. My first track that i learn it was Nurburgring, i also try to beat the record, first of all be sure that you compete on Nordschleife version of Nurburgring because that is the version of the track where the record was settle. After some practice you will know where you must to brake and where not, my best time on Nordschleife with Porsche 911 GT2 RS was 7:14:xx… and as i said, i m new in this kind of game, i’m new even as Xbox user. So keep up practice and you will definetly improve your time. (sorry if i have a bad english)

Nürburgring is not a race track, it is a monster. Once you know how to drive it, it is not about a fast lap, it is about a fast and clean lap. There are so many nooks and crannies on that track that can throw off the most experienced racers, it can be a frustrating endeavour. I know what I am talking about, I have driven on the real track many times, since it is open for public drivers :slight_smile:

In Forza, even if I try very hard to get a clean lap, there is always that one corner which disagrees :smiley: