Volkswagen Beetle 2012-2019 (A5)

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

Volkswagen Beetle (Third generation)

This model was also sold as the:

• Volkswagen Käfer (Germany)
  • Volkswagen Coccinelle (France)
  • Volkswagen Maggiolino (Italy)
  • Volkswagen Fusca (Brazil)

This topic is for the production model, a racing model, used in Rallycross, is featured in Forza Horizon 5 as the 2017 #34 Volkswagen Andretti Beetle.

POLLS

Note - polls do not replace voting on the topic for our tracking purposes - be sure to click the VOTE button in the upper left above the first post in addition to submitting poll responses.

Which bodystyle do you prefer?

• Hatchback Coupé
  • Cabriolet
0 voters

Which models do you prefer?

• Standard
  • GSR / R-Line
  • Special Editions
0 voters

Which engine do you prefer?

• 1.2L Inline-4 Turbo
  • 1.4L Inline-4 Turbo
  • 1.8L Inline-4 Turbo (2015-2019)
  • 2.0L Inline-4 Turbo (GSR, R-Line)
  • 2.5L Inline-5 (2011-2014)
  • 1.6L Inline-4 Turbo (Diesel)
  • 2.0L Inline-4 Turbo (Diesel)
0 voters

2013 Volkswagen Beetle GSR

12 Likes

2014 VW Beetle GSR
2016 VW Beetle R-Line

The final generation of the modern VW Beetle debuted in mid-2011 as a 2012 model year. It was the successor of the 2000’s New Beetle.

The Beetle R-Line and GSR has equipped with a 2.0 Turbo TSI engine, with a 6-speed Manual. They produce 210HP. Although, sounds like a starter’s car with all that HP as it is known to help you start your racing journey. The Beetle itself is quite an ordinary car, with its competitors such as Fiat 500 where its performance version is from Abarth, and Mini Cooper which had the JCW package.

I assume that this generation of VW Beetle only represented in Forza as a RALLYCROSS SUPERCAR driven by none other than Tanner Foust. I hope Forza devs will bring the production Beetle A5 to the games because WE WANT A MODERN VOCHO. The old Beetle had its historic story in FH5, y’know.

4 Likes

2014 Volkswagen Beetle GSR

7 Likes

The modern Beetle is an absolute yes. There’s no chance that it’s not.

3 Likes

This car’s been made a whole decade ago and we still don’t have it in Forza?! Please bring it in!

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Volkswagen Beetle 1997-2011

2014 VOLKSWAGEN Beetle GSR

2016 VOLKSWAGEN Beetle Dune

3 Likes

Beautiful car, shame we only have it as rally version in game.

1 Like

2019 Volkswagen Beetle Turbo S Hatchback (for FH5)

Specs:

• 2019 was the last year of production for VW’s most popular car, nicknamed “The Bug” by many fans
  • As the name says, it has a 174-horsepower 2.0L turbocharged inline 4 cylinder engine, which sends power to the front wheels via a 6-speed automatic transmission
  • Sources say it can go from 0-60 in 7.2-7.5 seconds with an estimated electronically limited top speed of 140 mph, but without the electronic limit it drops down to 126 mph, and in the Final Edition SE and SEL trims it has a top speed of approximately 132 mph

Engine swap option suggestions:

1. 1.6L I4 - Turbo Rally
  2. 2.0L I4 - VVT (Civic Type R ‘04)
  3. 3.2L I6 (E36 M3)
  4. 2.8L V6 (Corrado VR6)
  5. Racing V6 (Toyota Baja Truck)
  6. 6.2L V8 (LS3)
  7. 2.6L 4 - Rotor Racing (787B)
1 Like

It’s weird how GT7 also doesn’t have this car, aside from the fictional Gr.3 race car.