Vip pass not working

Hello, i am new here and ive seen more topics about this issue… but no fix. I wanted to tell my story maybe someone knows something. I bought the forza 6 full addon bundle yesterday in the deals with gold sale. I installed all the content in the hope it will work fine. But the only thing i get was the cars… no perks and no crown no extra rival options… its telling me to buy it but i already have it. I tried hard resetting reinstalling really everything… i am not sharing my xbox account and the vip pass is bought with the account i am using it with and no other. Ive seen this problem is already taking ages and there is still no fix… what could be the problem? I and many other are paying for a garbidge pass… i can really piss me of its already taking this long. Turn 10 has to fix this.

3 Likes

Same here.

Does it work for anybody? I am one year late but still the same problem :smiley:

Try reinstalling all stuff but wait until install is completed. DO NOT LAUNCH game before it is fully installed. This solved the VIP & DLC cars problem for some players having the same issue.

It started to work itself after one week :smiley:

I’m having an issue where I downloaded vip pass with game pass ultimate and it’s not registering in game even though I have it installed