VIP-Pass bug?

Purchased and installed. Have uninstalled all add ons a reinstalled but, although the game looks like it has VIP attached, the features (cars/badge) aren’t there… Any help please would be appreciated.

1 Like

have you tried the troubleshooting tips, including a hard reset of the console, as well as disconeecting power

The same thing is happening to me :frowning:

1 Like

Install everything and wait for 100% completion. DO NOT PLAY until it is at 100%. Then, do a complete reboot and power cycle of the console. Once finished, attempt to play.

If you have multiple profiles on the console, make sure that the profile you are attempting to play on is the profile that actually purchased the VIP. If that is not the case, you will be able to use the VIP cars in game, but you will not get any of the VIP benefits as you did not purchase VIP.

If the profile you are attempting to play on is the one that has purchased VIP I suggest one of two things. A) Try searching this sub-forum using the search feature and see what others have said/done in the past with this issue. It’s quicker and easier than waiting for responses here. B) Do a quick network check
— Go to settings, network
— Go to offline mode
— Return online
Check to see if everything works. If it does, good; if not, continue:
— (HARDWIRE) Disconnect Internet Cable
— Count to 15 Mississippi (or whatever you count by)
— Reconnect cable
— (WIRELESS) Disconnect Wireless
— Count to 15 Mississippi
— Reconnect Wireless
— Go to advanced settings
— Clear MAC address
— Wait for console to reboot
— go to xbox.com/sevicealerts and make sure everything is in order with XBL
— Check Turn10 twitter feed and see if they are having server issues ← some have been going on this week,
— e-mail Turn10
— try asking Xbox support over at Xbox Support

1 Like

What do you mean “install everything”? Like, the entire game or VIP?

Just bought the VIP-Pass in Forza Horizon 2 but it won’t show up in the menu or anywhere else :confused: I’ve tried everything to get it to work: I’ve restarted the game, reinstalled the VIP-Pass add on, signed in and out - nothing worked yet. What can I do?

Hello, I’m new to this forum thing, but after searching o couldn’t find an answer, I just bought the VIP pass, installed it. But it’s not giving any benefits or the cars in it, it’s not registering that I have it, but it says purchased on Car packs menu in game. Any help?

Same for me… kinda gives you the feeling of being mugged to be honest.

1 Like

Just bought an Xbox One last night, then purchased Horizon 2 Ultimate. In the live store it shows I own VIP, but do not have it recognized in the game. I’ve tried the press the power button on the front of the console until it powers down, then unplugging and finally restarting, as well as uninstalling and reinstalling VIP, but the game still doesn’t recognize tha VIP, so no crown next to my name, no bonuses when I get to spin the wheel, nothing. Getting pretty frustrated after spending $100 on the ultimate version of the game, only to not have one of the extras that I paid for.

1 Like

Meh :confused: at least I’m not the only one having this kind of problem. I want a working VIP-Pass now :frowning:

1 Like

http://forums.forza.net/turn10_postst30537_I-have-to-pay-for-DLC-cars-even-with-the-car-pass.aspx

Same here. Even contacted xbox support. They cant do anything either. I just want my VIP to work!

i just got my VIP a few days ago and i want it to start working! They need to fix this now!

My VIP not working I’ve uninstall it and redone it still not working.

Hi,

I just bought VIP for £15.99, but it doesn’t seem to be working? I’ve done 4 wheelspins since downloading VIP and none of them have doubled, neither does it say VIP at the top so it is defiantly not working. Is it just online that VIP works for, or does anyone know how to get it working?

thankyou

1 Like

I’ve leveled up so many times since I bought it and haven’t gotten a thing, Id rather just get my 22 dollars back.

i bought the vip pass for the wheelspins and they dont work if anybody has a solution to fix this please help thanks.

I have the same problem brought vip pass 3 days ago still dont work

The fact that this game has been out for months and is still having this type of issues is utterly ridiculous. I decided I wanted to purchase the VIP pass a couple days ago and still haven’t had access to any of the benefits it offered. It’s essentially forced me to stop playing the game as I’m missing out on [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - fyerball] I PAID for. And all Turn 10 has done has shrugged there shoulders at the issue for 3 [Mod Edit - profanity not permitted - fyerball] days. This is DISGUSTING AND UNACCEPTABLE people paid money for services not rendered. At this point I just want my money back for them wasting my time.

Moderator edit, anymore profanity will earn you a vacation from the forums -fyerball

I too purchased Horizon 2 Ultimate over the weekend and have yet to see my VIP or any of the cars that came with the additional Car Packs purchased. What’s going on here???