Underdog Achievement Boosting Signup

Am I understanding this correctly. We’re going to get in a group of 24 people and let the guy in 24th Place win the race. Reshuffle the group and go again, until all 24 people have won. Or are we actually going to race hard and see if the guy in last place can win, cuz that could take a lifetime. I’m a very average lapper and if I have to actually win from last place you guys will all have to crash to make it happen. However I would be up for joining a group if I can get the wave around on lap one.

Sign me up!

Edit: Will do it via Trueachievements.com sessions. Like Thru the pack 2 years ago.

Wait, is this actually allowed. Happy to join a group if so, but I remember the Bungie banhammer was a ruthless instrument when it came to the boosting of Halo 3 achievements

Sign me up (UK time)

Sign me up. I warnt this archivement.

Anyone looking to get the FM6 achievement same as FM7 one out off the way. Trueachievements.com does host boosting sessions. At times and am sure that this one will be. On it as soon as the games out

Sign me up

Yeah sure sign me up. Probably best if this is done in lower classes.

I’m interested depending on times. I still need to do the FM6 one as well if there’re people up for that too

Sign me up for this as well, tried to get it a few times on FM6, but kept getting taken out by a back-of-the-pack racer and eventually gave up on it altogether. Though I can only do this on weekends as I have more free time then.

Sign me up for sure. I am on most of the time.

I’m in. GT is klayton88

Good luck guys this year Im out.

I would be interested in getting in on this to get the accomplishment knocked out. I’ve only gotten into Multiplayer in Forza 6 in the past week. Been away from the game more or less since 2012. Really looking forward to 7.

I’m definitely game to help with this.

I’m not so bothered about getting the achievement myself, never really been an achievement hunter, but I’m up to help others out if anyone needs it

Sign me up please here we go again

sign me up.

Also if anyone wants company getting “Nightvision” & “Rain Dancer” i’m down to run a few 50 lap races to get those out of the way

Is this thread for real? Pathetic.