Unable to open up map or menu screen periodically...(PC)

Eventually the game will just make the start button not work anymore. Rewind and mapping the map menu won’t work either. I can still join races and drive around but as you can imagine being unable to bring up the map really makes it difficult to play the game. I even have to window out of the game and just close the application in order to get out of it.

I’ve been having difficulty finding other people with the same issue. I have noticed that it is recommended to run a lower Nvidia driver (399) as oppose to (416) which is what version I am running.

1 Like

I have this issue as well. I thought it was DS4 having compatibility issues with the game, but I plugged in my Xbox controller and it will do the same. It seems to occur whenever I try to switch radio stations. After I press that button, the things you listed stop working for me and I have to restart the game. But if I try to switch stations again, it will have the same problem.

I’ve seen one other person post about this on the Forza subreddit

1 Like

Hey. Im also having this issue. I played the first few races on Auto. Im going to swap to Manual and remap for gears. Ill let you know what happens.

1 Like

“Thank God” because more people have this problem!!

I have this annoying problem and dont know how to fix it or what to do.

PS: sorry for my english.

1 Like

Too fix this issue you have to run the game in windowed mode. It is very inconvenient but that’s the only fix I have found. Make sure you level drivers are fully updated

1 Like

It did not solve the problem.

1 Like