Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT Apex 1985 - audio

The car Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT Apex 1985 does not sound accurately with it’s real life counterpart. Sounds like the car is having a different engine, it was supposed to have the signature sound of 4A-GEU engine. The raw engine sound is completely missing. Also while driving and revving the car it sounds a lot muffled and compressed and there is a bizarre buzz sound which is annoying.

I am providing a video which I recorded, here is how it sounds in FM2023 as of update 6.0

Therefore, please fix the issue for this car. Down below I am providing the real life car audio samples from YouTube where you can hear the actual sound with depth and interior sound of the real life version of this car. Please kindly use these samples and give a proper sound update to this car.

Additionally I am providing clip of best sounding Sprinter Trueno from previous Motorsport title(Forza Motorsport 4)

I hope these information helps and please do not close the issue without completely fixing the sound of this car.
Thank you