Toyota GR86 2021-current

Toyota GR86 (second generation)

This model was added to FH5 in July 2023 as the:

• 2022 Toyota GR86 when the topic had 826 votes (6th most requested model).

1 Like

I know this is for the 2017 86 GR and not the 2022 GR 86, but while we wait until we have the true GR 86 this will make up for it :new_moon_with_face::heart:

3 Likes

Presuming that voters were thinking second generation, I’m editing the title and details to reflect that. If users want to vote on the first generation 86, head here: Toyota 86 2012-2020

7 Likes

I need this with rocket bunny and Adro wide body kit

14 Likes

Omg literally yes I’ve been asking since day one!

10 Likes

i dont even care for bodykits for this car, its already sick as is :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Photos of Car

20 Likes

Toyota GR 86

6 Likes

The GT86 in Forza is a Japanese/UK spec. I want this one in Japanese spec.

3 Likes

2021 Toyota GR 86

And it has the StreetHunter Designs bodykit:

17 Likes

Interesting, the GR86. What is it?

In 2021, the Toyota GR 86 and the second-generation Subaru BRZ have been unveiled. Running on the improved version of its signature platform, the new models have improved the suspension and chassis for improved cornering abilities as well as better traction. Under the hood, the flat-4 engine that contributed to the car’s low center of gravity had its displacement up from the previous model’s 2.0L to 2.4L, resulting in an increased power output of 235PS and 250Nm of torque while mated to either a 6-speed manual or auto.

I know. I tried both of these cars on the other racing game I can’t mention it here.

3 Likes

Yeah pls. Would be awesome. Maybe including the J-Sport accessoires for customization

13 Likes

Can you please add the GR86 and possibly with the pandem/rocket bunny kit please

5 Likes

How have they not added the 2022+ Toyota GR86 yet? This car has literally been breaking the internet for like the past year. Tons of YouTubers are buying them, and my Instagram feed suggests content with this car almost everyday. I’m actually kinda shocked that it isn’t on Forza yet.

4 Likes

Saw the ‘23 Nissan Z got put in got my hopes up thinking they had to have thrown in the GR86 by now. Woulda paid $20 happily just to try out some new paint. Guess I’ll just buy a 3D model online and do it in blender. sigh.

1 Like

That blue looks :blue_heart:

1 Like

2023 GR86/BRZ

2 Likes

If we do get the stock car I would already be hyped. But if Johnnattan Castro’s B58-powered Formula Drift GR86 made it in as well I’d be happy as heck.

That’s likely because of the Gran Turismo and Toyota partnership, with the “Toyota GR GT Cup” (although details for the 2023 edition haven’t been announced yet)

Probally only for stock version tho, the US 86 Cup is on iRacing tho

2 Likes