Toggle assists on/off before a Horizon Open race

Most of the time I race using only the ABS assist. However, for S1 and S2 races I like to race with high power RWD cars. The only thing is that these can be quite hard to control and paint the entire road black during the first 2/3 gears if not VERY careful. By then, everyone is out of sight. For this I use traction control, which works for me.

The problem is, when queueing for Horizon Open, that you don’t know what type of race type/class you will be queued for. Big chance that you will be queued for an S1 / S2 race, while traction control is disabled, so I can basically quit and try again. Another example is being queued for a dirt race, while traction control is enabled :roll_eyes:. After being queued, there is no way to change these assist settings.

What would be great, is either the possibility to change these settings from the menu (while being queued). And what would be perfect, is some way to toggle assists from the D-pad, like and option to replace ANNA (which I never used once) by assist settings.

I wasn’t able to find a comparable feature request via the search, which somehow surprises me.

Hello Hello and welcome to the forums! I actually never thought of this before… then again I mostly only do open drift and rarely do open racing. I agree that would be an excellent idea!!

1 Like

good idea, I’d find that useful as I vary my use of assists quite a bit