Title opening option for 10th anniversary

I just noticed the title opening screen switched to FH2 for this week’s 10th anniversary. I assume next week the game will switch to the FH3 opening screen and so on. I wonder if it would be possible to add an option for us to select which title opening screen. I personally would like it to stick with the FH1 opening screen. FH1 just gives me all kinds of nostalgia.

8 Likes

Or at least, after the series, they give us an option to, at least, let us have a shuffled start screen, from tribute FH1, all the way to the normal Horizon 5, each time we boot up the game

Honestly, all this start screen are too good to only be kept by a week

6 Likes

Agreed. It is really a waste if these start screens are only there for a week. Playground should add an option to let us choose which start screens after the series is over.

You’re asking a lot there people.

It is a cool idea. Would be cool if they would leave the platforms in place too and let us start races from them.

1 Like

for me is FH3 it was my first FH game since i am a PC gamer and dont own consoles so could not play 1 & 2. love the idea to select 1-2-3-4-5 start screen and song.