The Horizon 1-4 title screens as a choice to pick after this playlists ends

I want to say a special thanks to the Forza Staff for the anniversary tributes. Its absolutely incredible and brought tears to many legacy players. Its hard to believe its already been 10 incredible years since FH1 released and it was 10 years well spent.

That being said, some players had nostalgia for specific titles. Personally for me FH1 is the most nostalgic out of the other titles. Some prefer the FH2 start up. I think it would be really cool to be able to choose what startup screen to choose from in the accessibility settings at the start menu. I have heard it been mentioned quite often in the Official Forza Discord as well!

I was shocked there wasnt any listings on this topic other than this one: Title opening option for 10th anniversary by @BestowalBadge9

Wanted to start a suggestions section for this topic and open it up to voting. If anyone else feels they would also enjoy the ability to choose the startup screen please share your beliefs and vote. (Who knows maybe they already are working on this… just want to look ahead)

1 Like