The car thread

I’ve looked but no luck so far. You’ve to at least test it in S1. I can’t stop grinning driving it. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I took it straight up the dirty side of the volcano in A class tune giggling like a madman. It’s got so much character. Loaded up the S1 tune on thunderbird 2 and will definitely give that a go. :grin::+1:

3 Likes

Sounds familiar :grin:

1 Like

2017 Ferrari #25 Corse Cliente 488 Challenge in S1 900 - This car is very strong on circuits, especially the city ones. It dances through the tight stuff even with AWD. Beauty of a thing!

2 Likes

That thing is insane in S1 with AWD and drift tires.

2 Likes

Wow, that’s always a nice livery, but it looks so good on this car! :heart_eyes: Absolutely. I was blown away by how nice it drives.

1 Like

I had some stickers left over from the ID Zerouno and threw them on the Pista and a Gallardo. :smile:

1 Like

One of my favorites; love that car!

1 Like

I even love how it parks. :face_with_hand_over_mouth::upside_down_face:

https://www.xbox.com/play/media/JH6FYBHLTY

1 Like

Hoonitruck for dirt & CC in S1 900 with KapienPL’s tune. I have won all but one race with it out of 11 so far, mostly because it’s really fast and nearly impossible to crash, despite not having exceptional handling it’s satisfyingly predictable.

Often people are hanging on or driving to their limit and I am staying steady, just enjoying the truck and will either get a free pass or roast them on an exit.

2 Likes

Well I don’t know if I would 100% recommend this but I just got 36pts over 2 B Street Open races in the Napier with waznewz’s tune.

I’d recommend it more for how it will probably make your opponents go ‘Eh? The hell is somebody doing in that?’ than it’s actual ability but it isn’t too bad in it’s own right.

1 Like

That’s a decent car and El Lago Blanco was a nice route to drive it on. I had a go myself and was doing alright but made big a miscalculation and lost time recovering. I could definitely do it more justice.

Maybe there are faster cars but these vintage ones sure do make up for it in character. May try some races too. Haven’t won online in a Napier yet.

Couple more for B class.

Fairlady '94/300ZX with Zip’s tune, made for Ruta Norte when the rivals challenge was on that course but still corners surprisingly well, 3/3 in B Street Open, couple of ok’ish times on Jungle Descent + Carretera too.

Lamborghini Espada with Mustuff124’s tune, I don’t usually go with them but it was either that or a K1Z purist tune, good all round car and one you don’t see much at all, 4/4 with this + another unspectacular but decent time on Las Laderas.

Take both of the cars’ Open records with a pinch/bucketload of salt though, the standard I drove them against was…I’ll be diplomatic and say not the best.

1 Like

I like the Mazda Familia in C and B class. It feels like a decent middleground car that has good acceleration and predictable handling. Had fun battling Celica’s, Pular’s and Renault 5’s on mixed surfaces in it.

The new Emira from the new car pack, upgraded to top of A class with max weight reduction and no aero mods. Grippy little thing, that. Rear end won’t break loose unless you tell it to. Plus that supercharged V6 sounds amazing.

1 Like