Super7 game mode

Super7 Game Mode

Revealed on the December Forza Monthly livestream, Super7 and Blueprint Builder is a free mode added for all players with the content update on December 8th, 2020.

Official Trailer: Forza Horizon 4 | Super7 Announce Trailer - YouTube
Forza Monthly: Forza Monthly | December 2020 - YouTube

“Introducing the Horizon Super7, an all-new game mode that celebrates community-created challenges. Create individual challenges based on drift, speed, air, and more. Then, when choosing to play Super7, seven randomly selected challenges appear, with each being a total surprise. If you can win all seven challenges in a row, you’ll get your hands on an exclusive reward. You’ll be able to enhance your challenges with Blueprint Builder, a first in Forza history, that lets you place stunts, structures, and scenery in your challenge – whatever you want, wherever you want.”

BLUEPRINT BUILDER

To create your own challenge, start with the new Horizon Super7 tab in the Pause menu and select the Create Challenge Card tile and one of the Challenge Types:

• Speed Cameras
  • Skill Score
  • Set Route
  • Danger Sign
  • Skill Route
  • Skill Mastery
  • Drift Zone
  • Damage Control
    Then select the Challenge Settings for Season, Time of Day, Weather, Traffic, Rewind, Locked Camera, and Music. Then run the challenge to set your target score. While running the challenge you can enter the Blueprint Builder tool to add a combination of ramps, barriers, stunt park elements, and Festival props like a Ferris Wheel and T-Rex to your route. (When an object is selected, press Y to clone the object for multiple uses). There is a budget to the number of objects you can use. Once your challenge is saved and published, others can find it using the new Community Challenges filter in the main map or find it with your Share code. Also note that the car you use to create the challenge is the one that will be used by all players who run your challenge.

During the Forza Monthly livestream the developers discussed why elevation views will reveal empty spaces on the map, and that disabling the driving line should be available in a future update.

THE HORIZON SUPER7

From the Horizon Super7 tab in the Pause men, select the Super7 tile where the objective is to win seven randomly selected challenges in succession. Each event will provide a reward and earn influence toward the Horizon Super7 Horizon Life tiers. Tier rewards include credits and wheelspins, as well as these exclusives:

• Tier 5 - 1924 Austin Seven
  • Tier 7 - 1979 Triumph TR7 Roadster
    To level up quickly for these rewards, you can go to the Browser and find New or Friends challenges that haven’t been run by many other players, as these give more influence points than popular challenges. Completing the Super7 and challenges also unlocks Xbox Achievements.

Completion Bonus
Series 31.3 - 1969 Toyota 2000GT

XBOX ACHIEVEMENTS

• Reach Level 10 in the Horizon Super7
  • Place over 10 different objects in your Challenge Card using Blueprint Builder
  • Complete 77 Challenge Cards
  • Complete a Challenge Card in any Hot Wheels Car
  • Complete a Challenge Card in any Hoonigan Car
  • Complete the Horizon Super7 7 times
  • Complete your first Horizon Super7
  • Add your first object in Blueprint Builder
  • Complete a Challenge Card in Freeroam

SUPER7 HIGH STAKES

Coming soon in the new year (as stated in the Forza Monthly show), the Super7 High Stakes tile will offer more exclusive rewards for completing harder events with fewer burn cards in your attempt.

SUPER SHOW

The developers will be looking for shared challenges to play during a livestream on December 10th at 10am Pacific. Post your Challenge Share Codes in the official Forza Discord or @ForzaHorizon on Twitter.

5 Likes

This is probably the best thing in the 2 years that I have had the game!

4 Likes

Three Questions.

1. Does this new mode Support Single Player like the Old “Bucket list Blueprint” from FH3 that it appears to be a Supercharged version of ? or is it Multiplayer Only? as the Stream was not Clear on that, just so I know if I can work towards the Austin 7 and the TR7, or if I am going to have to Get them from the Auction House like the Eliminator Cars.

2. Edit, saw the Livestream, and saw that the TR7 does indeed come in Canary Yellow like the One Joanna Lumley had In Series 2 of the New Avengers (Left Hand Drive, so “the New Avengers in Canada” then! oh well, no Problem, the Canada Series has My Favourite Episode, “Complex” , in it!) , thank goodness for that!
    3, Can the Austin 7 be Painted in Yellow with Black Running Boards and Wheel Guards a-la Brum? or Will that need to be a Custom Paint?

1 Like

Super7 is not PVP, so it should be single player and easier to obtain the exclusives.

1 Like

Phew, thank goodness for that! I can work towards those Cars on My own Bat then! good thing to, as the Mode looks really rather good Fun! Sort of a Mix of Bucketlist Blueprint, Trackmania and Dirt 5 Playgrounds!

Love it already!

1 Like

Hmmm, does this mean that we won’t get an Austin Seven or TR7 if we don’t complete the challenge created by someone in the community for seven consecutive times?

If so, I think it would be a harder challenge than the eliminator in a way…

1 Like

Didn’t look like it. Every completed challenge seemed to give experience towards the Super 7 rank. So, it’s probably just a grind up to both reward cars.
The announced “High Stakes” variant of Super 7 looks like some sort of consecutive challenge. Without infinite tries and challenge burns.

Oh, yeah ‘FH4Extreme’ becomes best part of the Game :smiley:
Looks great in all videos but already know it needs moooore objects
and then objects in blueprints

It’s a good start. I like Dirt 5 building but after this? Who knows…

When we asked for props, I think we meant them for the Route Creator, so we could, you know, create proper Cross Country routes. We definitely didn’t have a glorified Bucket List Blueprint in mind.

Yet another feature I have zero interest in. Will test it, but I don’t expect to play it much beyond unlocking the cars.

7 Likes

I feel you, i really wanted to route creator to be expanded upon, particularly to add furniture (walls, barriers, grandstands, etc) to make realistic street circuits.

This does look like its adds the assets required to do that however, so there still some hope,

I find it odd they choose to add new this elaborate new feature rather than expand the existing RC.

Also to be able create a blueprint championship like H3 would complement RC very nicely.

1 Like

It’s something other than always same tracks and its only super7

objects in blueprints can improve the whole thing, placing walls in curves and so on
actually i’m not playing the blueprints. sometimes u don’t know where the checkpoint is even with the ‘racingline’ enabled its hard to stay on some tracks.
and it needs some auto-wallplacement for the existing blueprints too. i mean custom routes is the biggest feature it adds xxxxx hours of extra gameplay but u can’t enjoy atm. maybe rivals makes more fun on own/custom tracks or blueprints in playlist

1 Like

You should try my Blueprints. They are just regular Blueprints, apart from The Scary Hairy Hairpin which has a hairpin turn that you may shoot past (Advanced Warning!). I prefer my tracks to most of the main tracks.

I’m really excited for this mode, but manteo max, will I be able to race online, just like in gta?

1 Like

Hello … i got 2 questions…

1. Always wanted to create lap races and racing championships (up to 10 races) with all those tools + PI + categories (themes). Are those tools in Route Creator ?

2. I didn’t see check points in super 7… is it the goal to cut trought when you can ?

Cool Update anyways :wink:

Nothing to do with racing. Stunts. Single player.

3 Likes

FH4 isn’t a racing game… what do you think a Drift zone is?

Threading The needle.
Wreckage!
Air Skills!
Taxi Service!
Barrel Roll
Hitting Signs
Danger Zones
Vinyl Editing
Auction House
Tuning

My first thought was “custom rivals (where you can set cars/class/manufacture/etc. eligable to play) and it lasts for 7 days”. But it looks like more PR stunt challange.
Maybe “set route” will be something like “rivals”. Well, besides choosing the car.

And I really hope there will be some option to vote over custom blueprints. Because sometimes people are Richards, so it would be good to not show challanges that have over 80%(maybe more?) downvotes. For example that one from AR12 video - maze in peel - I would downvote that.
You may ask why 80% downvotes - cause many people will downvote anything and we want only to exclude bad ones. I guess most of the drift challanges will get downvotes easily.

Isn’t this game mode going to be a way for the best players to troll everyone by creating challenges that 99% of the player base can’t do?

5 Likes