Super wheel spins disappearing

Hey there I save my super wheel spins and regular spins for that matter but my super wheel spins seem to disappear a lot… pleas fix this issue and give me back my super spins, missing at least 10 or more… anyone else having this problem???

3 Likes

Yes, I am in the same boat. There was another user yesterday too.

1 Like

Same here. Happened to me more than once. Lost a whole bunch of em.

I just lost 3 super wheelspins I had saved up from playing yesterday. This morning they are all gone. Please investigate.

I bought the Bamburgh Castle a few days ago and earned the 10 super wheelspins. Went to use them just now, 3 are missing and I’m down to 7. I’m really hoping there’s a fix coming up.

Same situation here, and in my case I was putting together the maximum to make a Live with the Super Wheels Spins.
Unfortunately I lost many, I’m not sure how many, but more than 20.
Funny that the normal ones I did not miss.

Any chance we can get our SWS back?

I never could get an answer on this, I even had a ticket opened.
But from what I could figure, when the games levels up, it always uses your super wheel spins first.
So if you save like 10 super wheel spins (form buying a castle), then race a few time and level up, you earn a regular wheel spin. The game will add the regular wheel spin to that total, and use one of your super wheel spins.

2 Likes

This is what i have found also so i never store my spins
I use them all as soon as i get them…the results wont change anyway

Just lost 2 vip wheel spins. worries me about paying for future dlc when you dont get what you pay for.