Summer Forzathon Shop, events, and cars through November 1

I wonder why we only got 3 seasonal championships this time, I like having 5 or 6 to do throughout the week. Also I saw a pumpkin mask that’s now available, but I couldn’t figure out how you get it. I’m guessing it’ll be on wheelspins, but with things like the Witches Hat you can get it from a seasonal championship.

Can anyone confirm that if all members of the Trial are on Unbeatable setting, you can receive the reward?

You dont need setting up on Unbeatable - its autosetting for all team members during the event. Anyway trial reward doesnt work for me.

What about PR Stunt? On start it said „done” because my record is higher than Season target, but… now its totally dissapear. Lol?

are they still doing the Bond races?

Probably not since those that didn’t buy ultimate were forced to endure having to see it and not race in it. It all seemed as if it was rather traumatizing to them.

1 Like

Quite a bit actually, for the first couple of weeks. After the forzathon is over over, people will sell them again and the ones who dont have them will pay for them.

Expect to see Miura and Reventon FE prices drop considerably in the AH now.

Just compleated the Cotswolds Super Sprint on Expert, but didn’t receive the reward; as I’d already unlocked the Horn. What happened to Super Wheelspins?

I might not have had a good spin, but I wouldn’t have received duplicate item.

I don’t think the halloween items are in the wheelspins i want the pumpkin head n horns

Only 3 seasonal championships this week? [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]?!? :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Only two championship because the trial (as previous weeks) is still broken.
I’m very very disappointed :frowning: :frowning:

Looks like this weeks coop one is broken too… just beat the coop trial (lion head) 2 full runs 1st place every race and didnt unlock the green man suit… PISSED

Don’t buy Reventon FE
Buy Miura instead and spare 300 pts for 2 super wheelspins

Super Wheelspins are totally overrated. Bought Bamburgh Castle on Wednesday - what I got from 9 super wheelies for that 10,000,000 CR home? Barely 400,000cr, lotsa cloths, a few cars (mostly common/uncommon, one epic, no legendary). The Miura costs 1,000,000 CR, I’d rather spend the FP if I hadn’t the car already.

So far most of my legendary cars came from normal wheelspins. RNG’s a whimsical lady.

Can’t find White Horse Hill Trail
Guess I have to clear a higher dirt racing level to unlock the race?

Spend 1 mil+ credits and 300 skill perk points to get the Reventon FE, or spend 300 FT points that I got with minimal effort and get a Reventon FE, saving 1 mil+ credits.

Hm…

3 Likes

delete

Literally just last night I spent 1 million credits on a Miura so I could get a Reventon FE. Now it’s being given away in the shop. That’s a million credits down the drain for a car I could’ve got in the AH for 100k. This is a complete load of bull.

Poor child…

If you only want the Reventon your point is valid.
If you’re a collector and want to get all the cars, it’s not, buy miura then spend 45 points total for the Reventon is better imho.

Please refrain from spreading misinformation with these “300 SP” to valid your point :wink: !

I have a Datsun 510 tune up if anyone wants to test it. It beats that 510 championship on expert easily.