Suggestions for pvp viewing mode

Hello?

I am “dengyigame”, who enjoys Forza Horizon 5 in Korea and streams.

First of all, please understand that the article is written through a translator and there are some inconveniences.

There are two things I’m proposing through the proposal hub.

1. The first is the creation of a pvp viewing mode on an online group(ex. drone mode in pvp).
  • I think it would be more fun to play a role in broadcasting it while enjoying racing with the participants who participate in the broadcast streaming every week.
  • Above all, I would like to hold a small competition together because many participants have enjoyed the game for a long time and have honed their skills.
  • The expansion of the game has already been verified through broadcasting in many FPS games and PVP games, and the addition of the broadcast function of Forza Horizon 5 will be a great opportunity to expand the game.
  1. Second, if the previous proposal is difficult to develop, we would like to request a small improvement in the drone mode.
  • The improvement of the drone mode is the increase in the speed of movement and elevation of the drone.
  • If the improvement is possible, I think I can promise a course in advance with the participants and enjoy racing together.

I suggest these two agendas and thank you for reading them.

Thanks.