Spectator or Drone Mode during Horizon 5 online Eventlabs

As a player who loves to make liveries, I find the emergence of photobooths a really cool development in FH5. However, since the game does not let you enter photo mode when in a multiplayer event, it is impossible to use these booths to take pictures of multiple cars at the same time. Would love to see this become a possibility!

1 Like

Agreed. Some club members and I were just talking about this the other day. I’ve made several photo studios or created routes specifically for taking pictures. We’d love to get multiple cars in some of those shots. Not sure it’ll ever happen though.

1 Like

Enable the use of Photomode in Convoy Multiplayer Blueprint evnts. Eventlab has allowed lots of nice photo locations to be created, e.g. an Automotive Museum or a car mechanic’s garage plus plenty of town environments, but you can only use photomode in single player events. Imagine photo mode could be entered in an online multiplayer Eventlab event where your friends would help you populate those uniquely created spaces, it would open up plenty of new opportunities for Forzatographers.

1 Like

Adding the option to use drone/camera in custom maps would allow convoys/car meets to be hosted within maps.

Currently after hosting car meets daily the map is becoming stale. Being able to host meets within custom maps, taking photos and drone footage would change everything for us!

Maybe there needs to be a sandbox option when making a map? This could make your map have a 30 minute timer with the option to allow drone/camera inside your map too. This would mean players can freeroam inside maps as a convoy and make awesome footage together.

Can we please have photo/drone mode in multiplayer especially with horizon open custom races and blueprints please! I don’t care if I loose the races when doing so. But also keep it the same as freeroam so that the other players freeze in place and if people complain about accidentally pressing up on the d-pad while in a race just make it a setting in the menu.

1 Like

Ooh so that’s why me and my buddy were ghosts and couldn’t use photomode… Was wondering if there was an glitch or something atm… This needs to get more attention so that we can actually enjoy some things in the game…

BTW, i found your maps yesterday and was really having a blast.

/Zepthura

1 Like

Simply asking for SPECTATOR/DRONE MODE DURING ONLINE EVENTLABS, as there are many custom creations/replicas now and many people enjoy competing/watching competitions and events. Specifically from a drift racing stand-point, in game viewing would be amazing as it is a judged sport. Very fun though cant wait to see where the game continues to head.

Yes plzzzzzz!!!

3 Likes

this would be the best thing ever tbh

1 Like

All content creators including myself could use this and would drastically publicize forza

2 Likes

Followed. The clubs I participate in would utilize this feature a ton! I think this is a smart idea, and hope to see this in update soon.

1 Like