Stuck on "Finding a Horizon Life session"

Hey guys :slight_smile:

This is an awesome game, but i have some issues with it.
First of all it stuck on the problem i mentioned in the title, i can’t find any game.
2 days ago i was able to find a seesion in a sec, as soon as I clicked on the go online options, it found right away a 50 people session, twice.
Today i can’t even find a session within 25 mins …

Also i noticed the map taking so long to load now, 2 days ago everthing was fine and now there are missing textures, and sometimes the car getting stuck until they load.

Im on PC.

Thanks for the help guys :slight_smile:

1 Like

I solved it by updating Windows!

Thanks for your reply, but my windows is updated

1 Like

Still, the same problem.

Having the same issue since septermber 28th… can’t connect to life session

I’m having same problem with horizon live I get found session joining session. But then nothing happens

Thats sucks, but i’ve noticed my server connectivity is blocked and there is a problem with Teredo, no solution on the internet because i can’t find it.

I have found a solution on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGDIUWE_tHY

Hi OmerMakk,

So I had this problem when I started playing the game and it was something to do with Teredo Tunneling. I managed to fix it with a few quick cmd commands.

Go ahead and open up cmd as administrator and run this command:

netsh interface teredo show state

Look for the state field here. If this is showing as offline instead of dormant or otherwise then this is most likely your problem.
The easiest way I’ve found of fixing this more or less permanently is setting teredo to enterprise mode using this command:

netsh interface ipv6 set teredo enterprise client

You should get “Ok.” as a response.

Now boot up the game, go online and let me know if this works.

2 Likes

All my UWP games (that’s like FH3, F7 and now FH4) won’t work online unless I go into services and first stop then start a service called “IPHelper”.

I’ve solved this by creating a .bat that does it for me, here are the lines if you’ll like to try the same:
net stop iphlpsvc
net start iphlpsvc

NOTE:The .bat most be executed as admin

Edit: I’ve actually gone so far to extend that .bat to start FH4 afterwards, then created a shortcut to that bat so I can bock “Most be run as admin” when I click it, and also changed the icon to look like FH4

Well, i can’t even find it on my PC, the weird thing is it worked perfectly fine.

Thanks, but it didn’t work :frowning:

Yep. I can’t connect either. Tried starting and stopping IPHelper, didn’t work for me.

i have still the same problem after all fixes, but thanks anyway we need to fix this please :frowning:

Tried both netsh interface ipv6 set teredo enterprise client and the bat file. Neither did work. Really disappointing.

I’m having the same issue, I thought it was just the game being slow so I let it load for a couple of hours and forgot about it. Tried 2 days to get into ANY type of online game and nothing. Trued everything in the comments and nothing worked. Nice…

HEY EVERYONE I FOUND THE FIX FOR WINDOWS 10

Go to windows settings
Then click gaming
Then check the connection, and try clicking fix. Otherwise try these links here to walk you through it.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/social/server-connectivity-xbox-app-displays-blocked

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/social/troubleshoot-party-chat

4 Likes

May seem like its not gonna work but I tried EVERYTHING until the guy at the bottom said to check settings, gaming and then check connections. If there are errors click the respective link or more information and go through the troubleshooting methods. WORKED FOR ME AFTER MONTHS OF TRYING.

1 Like

but i am having this problem on windows 11, what can i do?