Splitscreen racing

Offline 2player splitscreen racing
Proper forza motorsport nostalgia with myself brother and friends battling it out

Wait, this isn’t split screen!?!?

3 Likes

Please add the split screen mode. It’s 50%(maybe more) of the time me and friends play FM.
We gather a home and play small tournaments. No having the option takes away the reason we play the main game an pusses us to be better at it, and set up better cars. We aren’t really interested in online multiplayer really.

Thank you

7 Likes

As a Forza Motorsport veteran. I had all the Xboxes and all of the Forza ever made. I even pre-order this “8” and i can’t wait to play it. One big part of the experience is pizza and play split screen with friends. Friends you play on rivals but also you wanna compete in a real match. Please add that again cause i really wanna continue play Forza.

7 Likes

This needs to be added so I can play against my wife, not only split screen but also full grids filled with AI opponents!

3 Likes

Is there any chance that there is a come back for split screen because i play it mostly with tha boyz and my little brother and we miss it on the new forza

2 Likes

Split-screen in all forza’s (especially Motorsport 8)

When you play UFC, most the time you are playing the game with someone next to you. Mario kart is played with friends on split-screen parties. The point is racing games are meant to played with other people. So taking away one of the main features that people play racing games, and it sucks because I want to play with my friends when they come around but instead they need to bring a console, tv and own the game as well for us to play together.

Chances are someone has already requested this be brought back but anyways. Whilst I know online multiplayer is popular, there will always been a market for proper split-screen local multiplayer, why else are games like Mario Party still so popular. If it wasn’t removed for technical limitations then there’s no reason not to include it.

I loved splitscreen in the old games, my cousin who has a PlayStation, and wants to play Forza couldn’t play it, so, we would play together, and it was some of the best experiences of my life.

2 Likes

games are most fun when played together. Imagine if I bring a chessboard with chess pieces and I ask a person to play with me and he agrees. And then I say, ok, you need to buy a chessboard and chess pieces.
and this friend says “why? you already got your chessboard and all the chesspieces… Why can’t we play on your board?”
And I would say, “No, sorry, my chessboard doesn’t support multiplayer.”

All games should have local multiplayer as a goal, because all games are suppose to be playable together with real people in real life. Otherwise it makes it somewhat less of a game.

1 Like

2player splitscreen racing
Honda update
Dc2 db8 dc5 cl7 ej8

T10 said that splitscreen will not be included at launch due to the heavy focus on rendering and trying to achieve high quality graphics (i suspect RT is one of the important reasons)