Speedometer editing + camera editing

As much as I unconditionally love the fh5 tacho/speedo i would really love to be able to change it around in settings. Maybe have some presets to look like the ones from older games in the series?
the best idea I have is the afforementioned preset options and the livery editor to be open to the gauges too, opening up infinite miniscule detail possibilities.

Another idea, the ability to modify your camera - more draw distance + fov at speed, more roll on turns, shake, etc. When I step into a jesko in horizon I feel like I’m going slower than my evo in nfs shift 2 - that being a testament to how a really good camera can entirely change an experience from good to better.

Wouldn’t let me like the post, so I’ll comment how great of an idea this is…

“This is an utterly amazing idea”

With that, my thoughts, I think it would be really cool to have some speedo customization as well, but to a bit of a more extreme scale, I think the ability to choose what kind of speedo assets you use could be really cool, as well as changing the color values of them, so instead of white numbers, we can change it to a more neon blue, or red, whatever we really want.

Also the ability allow us to change what era the speedo is from, so pick the FH1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 speedo, or even allow some of the Motorsport speedo’s would be an amazing touch that could help satisfy player needs to interior/dial customization that has been a huge ask for years now… hint, hint…

1 Like

Why is this not voted more? I’ve been having trouble seeing the tachometer needle when in certain lighting, or certain colored cars. Even if we could get preset color options, it would still help. I hope this gets more attention soon.