Show PI for cars in MP lobbies, with settings toggle

In Meetup lobbies it would be great to be able to see everyone’s PI index without having to pause and check driver list. It’s not needed in homologated race lobbies obviously so it should just be an option in UI settings. In settings menu it should be something like this:

• PI display: On / Off / Meetup only / Meetup&Multi-class only

To minimize the space it would take up on the screen I would just limit it to saying [S 798] in one colored box without the “PI” part and replace the VIP icon with it. Nobody cares if they are or someone else is a “VIP”. It’s a car game.

Another QoL feature would be adding an option to pause the game without enabling auto-pilot thing by holding the pause button. It would also be very useful in meetup lobbies. Because at this moment AI is crashing your (and everyone else’s) car if you pause the game to check what car someone else is driving.

1 Like

My bad, I was sure I posted it in the suggestions hub. Turned out it was in another tab :skull:

When creating a voting topic make sure the topic is limited to one idea and clearly described in the title. I’ve moved and renamed this topic; please create a separate topic for “Enable Autopilot button when paused in MP”

1 Like