Series 7 Update preview & #ForzaMonthly livestreams - March 8

Viper is one of my favorite cars 'n I can’t use them in this game cos they sound so terrible. They were pretty accurate in H3 so IDK what happened there. Lambos sound and feel weak. Aston Martins are so far off it’s not even funny. Skyline R34 isn’t awful, but it is pitched up a bit too high. The R33 and 32 don’t sound terribly far off, but they are rather mellow feeling. Least the Prelude doesn’t sound too terrible. I owned one of those 'n it’s pretty close to accurate. The V8s are laughable in most cases. I have to engine swap the Superfast to get it remotely driveable 'n that just shouldn’t be a solution. The McLaren P1 is way off, but they had it pretty accurate in H3. Diablo sounds too tame tho the engine note is pretty accurate. The modern hemis sound and feel weak. The Dodge Demon isn’t even remotely accurate at all. Sound and performance is waaaay off. The supercharger winding up sounds horribly granulated. I have a very hard time driving any of the modern Dodge cars equipped with Hemis in cockpit view. Just about all sounds lack lows and lower mid weight. The whole thing sounds like it was engineered by some moron EDM producer. Remove all weight 'n low end so it sounds great on small insignificant speakers, but for those of us with rather high end gear it sounds awful. This game doesn’t sound remotely right on any of my sound systems. My studio monitors which I use for my gaming/production rig - (PMC two two 8, Presonus Sceptre S8, Mackie HR824 MK1 + ADAM Sub10), my dolby atmos system , or my car stereo (yes, I did connect it a laptop to my car to test this ) which is kitted out quite well (MB Quart all around).