Sedona (Forza)

Please press VOTE in the upper left of the screen to express your interest in seeing this track location in Forza Motorsport.

Feel free to post a comment about why you suggest this location.

From FM4 Website

Located in among the red sandstone formations that characterize the Sedona area, the Sedona Raceway Park mixes a high speed oval with a truly challenging road course, making it one of the stiffest driving tests in the Forza Motorsport series. While the full circuit measures out at a whopping 4.1 miles long, there are layouts for every kind of vehicular challenge, including an oval and four drag strips, from 1/8 mile sprint to a gargantuan full mile gallop. It’s easy to enjoy the gorgeous desert view, but don’t let your eyes wander too far… or else, Sedona will bite you.

Layouts

5 Likes

I had found the drag layout

• Sedona Raceway Park Drag 1/8-mile (0.12 mi (0.19 km))
  • Sedona Raceway Park Drag 1/4-mile (0.25 mi (0.4 km))
  • Sedona Raceway Park Drag 1/2-mile (0.5 mi (0.8 km))
  • Sedona Raceway Park Drag 1 Mile (1 mi (1.61 km))

1 Like

Some Laps on Sedona

Roval

Oval

7 Likes

Opinion: Its a shame that no many people know about this track and how fun to race it is

3 Likes

Literally one of the best tracks of all time. Sedona would be SO MUCH FUN with the new physics of the current release of FM.

1 Like

true, i want race thru the tunnel in and out

1 Like

Beautiful track with superb layout, atmosphere and graphics. Miss it so dearly from FM4. Please bring it back soon! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The nostalgia this brings to me is unmatched.

2 Likes

i would loe see thi track back

Probably the most interesting ocal track in a Forza game. It is a Dover-esque track (entirely enclosed in an arena, short oval circuit) but it has an opening in the middle of the second straight where it opens up to a pretty good road course. It even had a drag strip attached to it.

In a game where you have three oval tracks already, this track would be a good add to round out the ovals in this game so long as you can’t get Daytona back or anything.

1 Like

pretty much the best racetrack in every forza game this was in