Search filters and parameters - vote me up!

Forza tweeted asking if we have any ideas for car searching since there are over 700 cars…

Well I think I’ve made this suggestion about 4 or 5 times since horizon 3 and a ton of other people have mentioned something like this before…

People have mentioned filtering by Tyres, but this wouldn’t work as we can put different Tyres on depending on the build or the performance score it’s been built to. So instead, I’d like to see…

1. Custom tags or custom favorites.
    I want to be able to label up my cars depending on how I’ve modified them. Drag cars, drift cars, top speed cars, jump cars… there are so many options I could use. Then be able to filter on that.

But also needs to add in other filters for -
2. Driven by me - yes/no
3. Modified - yes/no
4. Filter by stats - eg: acceleration >9.5… etc.

But we could also add new things and a filter for
5. Engine position - front, mid, rear.
6. Engine size - V6, V8, V10, etc
7. Aspiration - natural, Turbo, supercharger, etc
8. Weight - under 1000kg, between… over… etc
9. Bodyshape - coupe, sedan, estate (station wagon for those across the pond), etc.
10. Power / BHP - under 250. 250-500, over 1000 etc.

And I’d like to see unique races based on these things.
Such as races or championships for:
Only RWD and V8.
A class Convertibles only.
Lightweight cars only.
Mid engine, RWD only.
Just boxer engines.

And so on.
It has the potential to put a new twist on every single race.

I’d also like to see some of that applied to rivals or setting Hot Laps. Hot laps with these types of filters could also give you more competitive leader boards, rather than just allowing any car in any performance class.
Fastest AWD.
Fastest Heavy weight car.
Fastest S1 class.
Fastest V8.

And if you’ve not set a score on a particular track in a particular type, then a nice grid view for each track showing you what times you’ve set and what you haven’t would give you incentive to fill those empty boxes with your times.

And help us out… a filter on rim weights…? There is a lot of wheels to flick through and rims are often the last part to install to tweak the performance score up or down to Max it out.