Rivian R1T 2020-current

This model was added as to FH5 in September 2023 as the 2022 Rivian R1T. At the time the R1T was added this topic had 133 votes.

Rivian R1T 2022-current

Rivian R1T

The R1T is powered by a choice of three electric powertrains with the most powerful being the one with the Quad-Motor setup producing 835hp of power and 908ft-lb of torque, making it capable of hitting 0-60mph in three seconds. The R1T is an electric truck capable of crossing through 3+ feet of water, crawling through rocks, and has 14.9 inches of ground clearance.

10 Likes

Yes please add this

2020 Rivian R1T

2021 Rivian R1T

2022 Rivian R1T

2023 Rivian R1T

2024 Rivian R1T

======

We could also maybe bring in the 2023 Nikola Badger as well?

4 Likes

You mean a car from that company that faked it until they went bust?

1 Like

Well it looks like it is coming back with a Truck this time. and They faked it 6 years ago with a Semi Truck it seems

…about that, it was supposed to be built by GM, from there, you probably know the rest

2022 Rivian R1T Launch Edition

3 Likes

I don’t know how to upvote cause I am new here but please make the Rivian R1T in Forza Horizon 5

1 Like

@Zxthness9872 I merged your thread to this one - click the Vote button above the topic titles. You can find other model topics in the Car Voting section by using Search, or the Index topic links, or by Tags:

1 Like

It’s coming in the next Creative Series Update

2 Likes

Yup, bingo!!! Rivian’s licenses can be found in the game’s credits back then and it’s now approved…

6 Likes