Real/Fiction Cars Tunes Compilation

Hi everyone, some of you may reckon my name from BeamNG early modding days.
I’ve been a Forza lover back from Forza 2 but my first racing game was Gran Turismo 4, I always liked that each model had slightly different variants and versions, I wanted to replicate this in FH5 using the parts available in the game, I’ll add more variants with time. Feel free to add your suggestions.
Most of the designs here come from other people, I’ve mainly focused on the tuning aspect of the game, all credits for designs goes to respective owners.

ACURA
Honda Integra DC5 Mugen
Imgur
Class: B667
Tune Code: 162838958
Design Code: 401719852
Cool car to cruise, especially on twisty section. Used Forza 2 stats to recreate as much as possible its characteristics, you won’t win any online races (it’s just a spiced-up RSX at the end)with this but you’ll have fun while losing.

Honda Integra DC5 Spoon Sports
Imgur
Class: A786
Tune Code: 515496187
Design Code: 520171316
This is one of the most fun-to-drive FWD cars I’ve ever built in Forza, with exceptional turn-in and mid-corner. It doesn’t even seem like a Front-wheel driven car in some points, probably a bit down on power to be competitive online.

Kitano Hydros Techno
Imgur
Class: A797
Tune Code: 183042560
Design Code: 420921593
I wanted to replicate as much as possible the big turbo honda personality with this one, too much power for its own good. You either turn the wheel or press the gas pedal, never both together.

Honda Integra DC2 Spoon Sports (Track Version)
Imgur
Class: A782
Tune Code: 146620516
Design Code: 318708556
Not as sharp as the DC5 Spoon Integra but almost as effective in small circuits, it’s a little bit more involved in the driving as you’d expect from an older car.

Honda Integra DC2 Spoon Sports (Street Version)
Imgur
Class: B700
Tune Code: 850866806
Design Code: 157243385
This is a joy to drive, the perfect balance for an FWD car. It’s pretty competitive online as long as you’re in races without long straights where big power is needed, in the corners few cars will handle as good as this in B-Class

ALPINE
Renault Alpine A110 1800 Gr.4
Imgur
Class:B685
Tune Code: 728997260
Design Code: 399888535
This tune just shows how much a set of good tires may improve old cars in this game, it’s set-up for rally racing. Very fun to drive machine being RWD and light, it’s also good as a first car to learn rally driving control.

1 Like

Following. Thanks!

Dude your DC2 race tune is money. Nostalgia trigger for me! My favorite car I’ve ever owned was a 2001 acura integra type-r (black, #01-1101). I’ve had much faster cars, much nicer cars…but that one was the only one I regret walking away from. You nailed it dude. So perfect. I had my headset on with the volume cranked just driving around lol.

1 Like