Rally Adventure - Cannot complete Apex Predator Champion

Running Steam version. I cannot complete remaining achievements for one of the teams.
Game is in a weird state that on map and menu I have all races and rallys completed and finished, but the achievement is not completed.

Alejandra is at max rep, but the level icon is without a gold border:

Rep is maxed, but the achievement is missing:

All Apex races are marked with golden border, so marked as completed (yes, I did seasonal one too - seasonal challenge and normal rally+race) on all 8 of them:

I tried going again through all of them but with no luck.

I noticed this after a game reset (alt+f4) after it froze like described in here Game Freezes at End of Some Races.

You are missing one race, the weekly one that is red on the map afaik

Sorry my bad - I thought the weekly would have a golden border.

@tlenex we’re doing periodic check-ins: would you please confirm if this bug continues to be an issue after updates released since you first reported it?

1 Like

@T10ManteoMax Yes, I confirm, as of today the bug still occurs. I still can’t receive my rewards nor progress any futher.

Edit: I noticed that when both are complete the icon does switch to the gold border so I’m removing my comment.

Totally the same here. I really wanna 100% the game and the steam achievements, but yea, i can’t… :frowning:

@T10ManteoMax any new updates on this?

I’ve rerun all the raids and races for Apex Predator lately and it worked! The missing raid wasn’t marked as the one to be done, but running it all and I finally got my full set of achievements. Try it out @Colo1857 !