Achievements - Steam - Different Achievements are unlocked in Xbox App and Steam -3890023

I have completely finished the campaign of the new expansion, but there are still 5 achievements locked for me that I know I should have unlocked by now:

Picking up the Tab – Win all three Team Champion Races

Horizon Badlands Champion – Become the Horizon Badlands Rally Champion

Course Connoisseur – Win all Horizon Race events

Backwards, at Night, in the Rain – Complete all of Ramiro’s Reputation Challenges

Completed It, Mate – Completed all the Reputation Challenges

Other than those 5, every other achievement has worked for me as intended, and all I have left to do in the expansion are Rivals, two of the accolades (involving Horizon Tour and Horizon Open) and whatever future Seasonal Challenges get added. However, having 5 unfinished achievements, despite knowing that I have met the requirements to unlock them, is a bit disheartening, and I really hope they get fixed quickly. If any of those achievements have unlocked for anyone else, please let me know what I’d need to do to fix/finish them.

These 2 didn’t unlock for me on xbox network – all fine on Steam.

PS. I checked it on my friend’s account (also Steam), and it’s exactly the same – he unlocked all achievements on Steam, but these 2 on xbox network are stuck for him as well.
xbox
grindr

This issue was fixed with the content update on 25 April 2023.